Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have to go to church tomorrow lol should I go baked?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fuzzyl0g1c, Apr 20, 2008.

1. hell yea.

take a few brews too, dont want cotton mouth.

*krrrssskluck*

2. dude i'm high and i'm laughin my ass off for that. thanks! *grabs a pale ale*

3. I've gone to church on everything from buds to PCP... The more fucked up you are, the more entertaining it is...

And btw... God's never spoken to me at church... No matter how fucked up I was... 'Cause I killed that motherfucker, lol.

4. have some respect for the Lord man, don't do it

then again ive smoked with Bible paper

fuck it, do what you want

420!!!!!<~~~~~

5. go for it

6. pfff I smoke crack before church! whats the big deal.

7. It helps the time pass I guess. I've found though, when there's repetition of some kind of prayer or whatever, it freaks me the fuck out. Repetition is the most common form of brainwashing you know. :p I believe the Catholic church is the world's biggest cult though so, I hate church. Being high just amplifies that for me.

8. Hope yah did god put it here on earth its a plant make a statement if anything!

9. LOL YES!!! dude church is boring shit, being high will help the time go by faster