Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have to get a tooth removed in a few days.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Surrender, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Yeah, I have to get my back Molar removed on Thursday. It's not a wisdom tooth, just a molar extraction.

I don't want to get a dry socket or get bacteria in the wound, so how long do I have to wait to smoke weed?

2. idk but u could make edibles

3. why are you getting your molar removed?

4. Cause I've had an ongoing problem with it, been struggling with it for years. I keep going back to the dentist. It gets infected, and I'm on Antibiotics right now to clear it up, then i'm getting it removed so the infection stops.

5. Probably should ask the dentist, just say when can I start smoking cig again or something.

My opinion? A week after the wound fully closes for safe measure

6. frenchie every single hit and blow out your nose

7. You'll be fine. Dry socket is not caused by smoking, they always say it does but some people that take all the precautions including not smoking, still get dry socket.:confused:

It really is not understood exactly what causes dry socket.:D

I always smoke when it has to do with my teeth, it just feels better and I don't need any pain medication either, Mary Jane is more than enough.:smoke:

Also, some dentists believe that dry socket is caused by bad bacteria, one more reason to smoke MJ;)