I have to buy a vibrator

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sabrina88, Jan 15, 2014.

1. urm.... No?

2. Was that that uncalled for or did you not get the Seinfeld reference?

3. I missed it too. :smoke:

4. Haha Oh, see the problem with that is I never really watched much Seinfeld. 

5. It's all good you should check it out I really enjoy the sitcom honestly on of the few I actually did, and as irrelevant as I was I have a final sentence.

I love Seinfeld.

6. Chuck Norris once attempted to create vibrator that would resemble his penis. The end result was a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire, bolted to jack hammer. 

7. [​IMG]

8. Well let me clear that up for you man friend. Masturbation is a normal and healthy habit for both men and women, whether they're currently sexually active or not. Sometimes your partner isn't available. Sometimes, believe it or not, you don't want to have sex, you just want to fulfill a need. And you know what? Sometimes it's nice to just take some time to yourself; it's a part of self care, being familiar with your body and relieving tension.

9. buy something that runs off gas.

10. Well if you want an actual recommendation though, I'd need to know what you want it for (not like that! It's obvious what you want it for in general lol!). Like....external? Internal? All of the above? I know quite a few products I can recommend, it just all depends on what you want it for.

11. Well okay that wasn't completely random. Though I see where you're coming from , NASCAR person, the question I asked had more to do with why a use vibrator than why do you masturbate.

12. I like it. I just havent watched it in forever. I used to watch it with my mom. So it used to make me sad

13. Ah. Well the answer to that question is because vibrators are awesome.

14. Well shit then I guess I said the wrong thing. I had no idea that I'd possibly cause you sadness. It'd very kind of you to forgive what I've said.

Now that right there explains a lot. So how do you feel about a vibrator/dildo compared to a penis? I'd really care to know unless you're uncomfortable with that question then dismiss it if you'd like.

15. Well every girl is different, so we're gonna need to see the canvas so we can suggest the right paintbrush if you catch my drift...

16. it doesnt anymore. It used to. You're fine. :p Also I don't have cable. Is it on Netflix? I'ma check

17. I hear that everything is on Netflix these days. Whether all the seasons are there is the true question.

18. #38 Montec, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    i really think toys are important in any relationship, and why not go as a couple and buy some :) lets have some fun as a couple

19. dude i have every single episode on my computer, i love that show

20. Don't know. Never had sex with a man. I'm gay. But compared to an organic experience with another woman, it's just a different sensation. Feels good. In some ways it's better. In some ways it's not. Why not try one for yourself?