I have to buy a vibrator

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sabrina88, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Any good suggestions from the lovely ladies at GC?

:bolt:

2. I find an expertly utilized glass dildo to be where it is AT -- bent is best. If you've got that piece of the puzzle, any vibrator will do. ;)Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I got a perfect solution for you just come over ;)

===============)

4. My partner and I want a glass one...but until then Adam & Eve have a good selection and now has 50% off!Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

5. I like Evolution brand. Lovers carries it. You can just ask one of the ladies that works there about what you like and they'll find you one that will work for you. It sounds awkward, but its really not. It's their job.

6. www.babeland.com

7. where do i go to school for orgasmology? that sounds like a job i could be passionate about.
    \t 

8. I bought my gf a Bunni vibe from the Stag Shop for Christmas... She loves it, I have yet to try it because she won't let me borrow it lol

9. I'm sure you could take some classes at BJU. *Buh dum tisss*

10. ive never used vibrator before or a dildo, on myself. i prefer hands or a real dick

11. Not to pry but why do you want a vibrator?

lol, that's obvious :)

13. I understand that it's for an orgasm. Yet is a actual human not doing it for you or is one currently not readily available enough?

14. I bet my buddy that he wouldnt apply for a job at lovers lane, well he did they even called him back for a interview and everything. My end of the deal I had to buy a dildo, so me and my friends get high as tits in the lovers lane parking lot then I went in. Im blazed looking at all these dildos for the cheapest one and the sales lady talks to me and completely thinks im going to ram myself with the thing.

She then proceeded to open two of them and told me to smell the difference of the type of rubber. So pretty much learned that day never to get high dildo shopping and what a dildo smells like.

Haha, the second one

I just need to take a few measurements to insure a proper fit. :ey:  :ey:

:smoke:

17. Sounds like what I do at work. Only not vaginas.

18. Well shit...

Anyways thanks for answering nice to know people are secure enough to say such things to strangers.

19. You dentite!