Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have to ask

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hippieheart, Dec 5, 2012.

1. I was grabbing off of a new dealer today. The thing is, I asked for an eighth and he was confused as to exactly how much I was requesting. I was like "Dude...an eighth? 3.5g's?" I was considering cancelling but I kind of know this guy. And he lives so conveniently close by.

Anyways, is it just me or is there another way to say 1/8 of weed?

2. As long as he's providing you good herb than keep buying from him. Or you could be like a quarter, hes gunna ask you how much it is be like 10 grams. and BOOM you have extra weed, and a bad conscious

3. Just say xxx$ worth and ask to see it on a scale. I've fucked up weight a few times dealing with people in the past cause I was way too high. I just can't do math high, idk. Lol

Psyche

4. Math? lol

All you have to do is read the scale!

5. we call it a slice where I live

6. Depends on what area he lives in, some people call it a half-quarter. maybe he's just new-ish

7. He didn't rip me off or anything. I scaled it when I got home and it was pretty spot on. But it just baffled me that he didn't get me. Idek

8. Yeah everyone calls it an eighth where I live. I've heard eight ball too. Not really much else you can call it lol.

9. [quote name='"PAToke775"']

Math? lol

All you have to do is read the scale![/quote]

Conversion. And when someone says I want xxx$ worth you have to do math to make it profitable for you and a decent price for him.

Psyche

10. Lots of people call it a "cut" around here.

11. Not everyone uses the terms eighth and quarter man. Where I'm from I've NEVER heard anyone under the age of 25 use those terms, it's only once you hit a half that it starts getting used instead of just the amount of grams you want.

12. Call it 4 grams.

13. The guy I buy from calls it a slice, but not everyone uses that term. Most people around here (MA) call it an eighth. Maybe the guy's just new.

Besides, if it's good dank, does it matter what he calls it?

14. were im from its mostly called a slice. in vt

15. Lol eighth is 3.5

16. Exactly. ;)

17. Ohhh I catch your drift now hahaha