Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i have this strain called snow cap any reviews?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TUPAMAN, Jun 12, 2012.

1. want to know if anyone liked it because I just bought an eighth of it and I'd like a couple of reviews

2. From where i come from, snow caps are laced weed (coke)

3. [quote name='"KKing"']From where i come from, snow caps are laced weed (coke)[/quote]

uh yea.... this is what I know snowcap as:/

4. ^same... usually weed with coke on top.

5. Snowcap is a good strain. It's a sativa dominant clone only strain from California. Google for reviews, however, any strain is only as good as how well it was grown.

6. yeah thanks guys it's not laced with coke that's for shure but ik it is from Cali

7. Never really heard of it, smoke up and give us some info on the high!

8. ok bro I gotta wait for my parents to go to sleep and I will smoke that shit n post a review on here around 11 prob

9. Haven't had that in awhile, I remember it to be greeeattt.

10. ELLO just smoked that bull scheeeeaaaattt

11. gettin mad shot done studied for both final and am Merlin video games this shits mad dope

12. What are you, drunk?

13. no yo lmao spell check is fucking up things I'm tryna say it

14. One of my personal favorite strains!
    I used to get it over here on the east coast.

15. Ive had it before as well. It's good shit from what I remember, a very cerebral high

16. yeah yo I'm on long island I got it from my local dealer