I have this bottle of Four Loko...

Discussion in 'General' started by The Crunge, Apr 8, 2012.

1. It's like a month old. I was cleaning my house today, and I found this water bottle full of Four Loko. Would it be safe to drink? I'm definitely not going to, cause it would probably taste like shit. But wouldn't the alcohol in it kill any bacteria that would otherwise grow in it?

2. Drink it man, please

3. [quote name='"Scapegoat Adams"']Drink it man, please[/quote]

Gimme a dollar :cool:

4. drink it and tell us how it goes

5. that shit is poison.

6. That stuff tastes so bad.

7. If it's only a month old it's fine, alcoholic beverages don't sour because of the alcohol, like you said.

Just ice it for a bit so it's not warm and shit and you'll be fine. Don't waste it!

8. month old four loko in a water bottle...[​IMG]

toss it.

9. Those things are sick new lol, I can only imagine the taste after a month.

10. ^^^

:hide:

11. I guess I'm one of the few people that like the taste of four loco. Shit makes me crazy as hell though I don't fuck with it anymore.

Just ice it and take a sip, see if its drinkable to you, if it is drink it if not don't :p

12. that shit gives you salmonella even when its new. F that

13. lol why would you even consider it!? Stuff is pure shit as it is

But really... fuck that. The alcohol might kill some germs, but it'll still turn to shittier shit. Beer has alcohol in it and that stuff gets skunked pretty quick if not kept cool.

14. shotgun that shit quit bein a pussy

15. oh god lol i remember when they had the caffine in them... but like an above poster said, I dont fuck with those anymore lol.

16. It goes rancid and would taste horrible

17. Drink it and make this thread awesome

18. this thread is 2 months old. I threw that shit away a long ass time ago.

19. hahahahah second this shit!!:)

20. I was out in the woods walking with a friend and I had cottonmouth so I took a bottle out of his pack and took a chug without asking.... Vile as FUCK son! It was like the ass end of 6 different flavored 4 lokos from a night we were drinking like 3 weeks ago.. :( nasty shit