i have the swine flu

Discussion in 'General' started by Smoke_D_J, Oct 25, 2009.

1. ^^yea its exactly what it says it is

this shit sux im all sick and what not. runny nose fever and im disorented too.
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck meeee:(

2. omg oh teh noes your doooooooooooomed!
    [​IMG]

3. Fuuuuuuuuuck!!
    props for the pic tho lol

4. You're a goner man, nice knowing you :hide:

5. Allot of my friends had it. Stay in bed for a week.

Then your cured!

6. Nice knowing you =[ can i come to your funeral because hey.. your dead you could have a nice funeral with a good band and stuff ya know good food you dont need the money you're dead!

7. ive actually been out of school for a week and i still have it. grr oh well might as well spread it arond to the rest of my town.

see you all in the appocalype :wave:

8. haha, i know the starter of swine flu hear in boulder last year! get better man, ive heard and seen what its like, sucks! get well man, although most people joke about it, many have in fact died, so stay in bed and get better!

9. does smoking weed help? its the miracle medicine for me no matter what the problem:smoking:

10. Don't go spreading that shit around here.

11. not to sound like an ass, but if you have class or work scheduled, please skip it. the rest of us don't want swine flu. i'm sorry you got it. that really sucks. hopefully it ends soon.

12. i was diagnosed with it sunday.... my mom works in a doctors office and gave me the vaccine (does alotta good now) and some 'questionable' immune booster. i think im have a reaction to the booster she shot me with. ive been wired out of my mind like i blew an 8-ball of some fire blow since monday. plus i have no appitite, temp is going up and down, puking every now and then, and well the shits

i think im fighting it off though cuz the symptoms arent bad. i know i came in direct contact with it friday night at a party. (dont pass joints lol)

13. dont get the shot (que collective gasp)

14. i had it. definitely disorienting. but, i got through it, smoked weed everday (luckily i have a vape :D) and i'm finally getting better.

just get lots of rest and vitamin C

15. I hope you get better OP, that shit sounds rough. You can keep it though, I don't want any. :D

16. keep the flu, share the weed.

17. Found out yesterday I have the flu. Not too bad of one though, no extremely high temp. just 101. I missed all of my mid-terms which really sucks to have weighing on my mind. Told the doc before I left that getting high really helped reduce flu symptom pains. I probably could have worded it better but I was almost nervous saying something like that. Patient - doctor confidentiality!

18. I has it too man.

Just gettin over it really..

19. SHIT! you live in my house too?!?!?! FUCK i probably have it!

20. Get well soon, man.

Must suck to get sick...:cool: