I have the smallest butt ever... excercises?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by bsuttoi, Feb 8, 2013.

1. I remember I had a boss that did P90X, let me just say her ass was the most amazing I had ever seen.

Then she quit to be a stay at home mom for her kids. . .

MILF If I ever saw one! :eek:

2. #82 Stormy Sea, May 12, 2013
    Last edited: May 12, 2013
    <3 this thread. classic interwebs.

OP doesn't specify gender, serious responses. eventually mentions breasts, ''let me fuck your ass'' ''ima lick yo tittays jk but not really jk'' etc responses. y'all are disgusting.

...but seriously OP, lemme fuck that ass.

[​IMG]

3. U better be a girl! :cool:

4. Everyone: I'm officially stating that I am 100% FEMALE!

5. What watt light system are you using to get that butt looking so beautiful?
    Are you using any nutes?
    Looking Good

Is that a tramp stamp?

6. i thought it was a dude with panties on, sorry.

7. Haha standard light bulbs... What's a nute?

And it's a spine tattoo not a tramp stamp!

8. haahahaahaha

so thats what they call it now days?

:smoke:

9. Thats a relief..

10. The way you shake it, I ain't never seen an ass like that. You make my peepee go, ba doing doing doing. :p

11. So ANYTHING on your back is considered a tramp stamp? Nuh uh! I'm a classy lady!

12. :eek: I have a small butt too!!!! All my friends make fun of me for it :c Boys usually tell me my tits make up for it but I can't help feeling like I'm missing out because it seems like so many more guys are into ass nowadays.

13. You better jump on this ghetto booty train like OP.

14. Yay! Nice boobies are so nice to have, aren't they!?

What's nice about our butts that's different from our TATAS is that we can change our butts!

If you track this thread and look at the first pic I posted to what I look like now, that ALL HAPPENED IN 3 MONTHS!

I just started doing a lot of squats which literally used to be my absolute least favorite exercise... BUTT it's working. Wonder what it'll look like in a year!

15. I think everyone preety much gave you sound advice only thong i can add is switching running for stair master once in a while burns like hell.

16. My girl had a flat ass before I met her but she did squats and shit and bam! So get on it ladies. Ass is where it's at.

17. Squats are the secret to this... There's loads of workout videos on youtube for getting a peach of a bum!

18. Hank Hill has the answer.

19. Nothing wrong with a cute tight cootchy & cheeks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. That ass need a can of fix a flat