I have the smallest butt ever... excercises?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by bsuttoi, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Cornbread girl

2. I don't eat bread...

It goes straight to my belly and boobs. And we don't want a huge rack, belly, and no ass now do we.

3. Weighted squats with your feet a little passed shoulder width. High reps and add little bit of weight each set.

4. This, except if you're trying to gain mass low reps, high weight.

5. Not necessarily, depends person to person. Low rep high weight is generally regarded as strength based training. Mass is dependant on calories. If you're eating over your bmr you will gain mass

6. May I get a picture so I know what muscles you can work on?

7. It isn't that hard, really. I honestly need to start working out my ass. I have none. And I know plenty of girls who want a firm ass on a guy. I just hope some girls don't get the wrong idea.

Anyway, squats are your friend here. Running a lot or too much cardio will cause you to burn muscle. Keep cardio in the mix, just keep it light. Honestly after squatting, you'll wish you never had legs. However the payoff is worth it. Don't expect your ass to come either.

I think this should be your workout thread. You know where you keep us updated on your ass and show us pictures so we know how you are doing. That kind of thing.

8. Do 15-20 Reps. If you can't do that much, your weights are too heavy. Lower reps with heavier weights can cause injury to your knees or hips.

9. Hahahahahaha clever.

Well, I will keep you updated, maybe one transformation picture down the road hahah. But today will be the first day that I start that booty routine someone posted towards the beginning of the thread.

The past few days I have been doings maybe 15 squats with weights and 25 kettlebell swings just to warm myself up for the intensity to come.

Ill post back with how my ass feels after the workout.

Also, a lot of you are saying I should be eating excess calories to gain mass in my booty, but I'm also trying to lose weight all over my body. Is it possible to do both at once? Or do I have to gain mass first and not lose fat?

Ahhhhg help

10. WOW. Just did 13 minutes of the 26 minute video posted earlier in the thread. I am sweating and my ass and thighs are already numb, I feel quite pathetic.

BUT I am not giving up. MY HOPE is that I will do this video 3-4 times a week with rest days (as per advice by the video creator) and hopefully my booty will begin to pop.

I surrrrpose I will log my booty fitness on here too just to keep me on track.

11. I am reaaally sore today, and it feels like the soreness is STILL getting worse. Today is recovery day, tomorrow I will do the video again and hopefully do some cardio too

12. Soreness is good, oh yeah, it's real good.:devious:

13. kettlebell swings.

one of the best exercises for what you need.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm glad that video is working for you :D

And yeah, you need to gain muscle mass and put on good weight for your ass.. You need to eat 3 meals plus 2-3 snacks a day. Cut out anything bad. Sugary foods and cereals, soda, chips, etc. Start eating meals high in protein and low in fat (oatmeal, egg whites, turkey, fish and chicken) and you could have a protein shake for a snack. Eat lots of fruits and veggies. Almonds are great snacks and are a good source of protein. Sorry, I feel like this is all over the place.

As long as you eat cleanly you should lose weight in your stomach and put on muscle in the areas that you're working out.

15. ^^^

high protein, low carb (fast digesting carbs). fat is good as long as it's the right kind of fat is in avocados and fish.
    also it's a bit hard to consume red meat and be low on fat. (fat in red meat is acceptable within reason).

16. actually you should try to avoid foods, in general, that cause spikes in your glucose levels. nutrisystem calls it "glycemic index".
    basically you want to avoid "white" foods (sugar, bread, flour, etc.) ... cauliflower is an exception. you can google about that for more details.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thanks guys:)

And no worries, I eat clean as shit haha. I am wheat free and gluten free, I hardly ever eat red meat, mostly chicken if anything.

Ill keep yallllls posted!

18. You ever tried hyperextensions OP?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnRUYg8LiWw]Hyper Extensions - YouTube[/ame]

I do it everyday coz it's awesome for strengthening the lower back but it also works out the butt muscles.

19. Looks like it'd be good for the butt. I only get to the gym occasionally but I'll add this to the routine!

20. Well, today was pathetic. I ate a bunch of vday chocolates:/ slept til 2:30 and only did 14 min of the booty video.

I'm feelin kinda shitty from that dumb chocolate. Needa sleep it off