I have the shittiest weed ever!

Discussion in 'General' started by TheBigDogg, May 25, 2006.

1. meh, you see it around here alot. i had some really light brown pot the other week. Like it was barley green at all. Still gets you high

2. I don't know how shitty that weed is...those are definitely the shittiest pictures I've seen in a while though. :D

3. I have seen worse weed than that.

Btw, TBD, proper black bud can be very good, it is a certain strain :D

4. My buddy got way worse on Halloween. Had to bake out a car with 5 bowls and sit in for awhile to get high.

5. Looks like some prime weed for a huge oil run if you ask me. Grab yourself a QP of that shit and have some honey oil making fun, you'll end up with a decent amount of oil, and for 50 bucks a zip start it wont even be that expensive of oil.

6. wow that stuff looks disgusting.

7. Looks like somebody stuffed it up their asshole and vomited it out.. They call that kind a shit Youngstown Brown here

8. best believe 2 or 3 grape swishers would turn your brown frown rightsideround, son

9. you are damn right im sittin here with nothing i havent smoked in 3 weeks and before that it was like a month of not smoking RIGHT NOW ID LOVE SOME SHITTY DIRT WEED

10. I've seen worse. Imagine living in a small town in Arizona where all there is is Mexican brick weed. I know people that have to put up with that :(

11. well shit. for 50 an oz, thats why. sucks though man.

12. At least it's cheap. I've smoked stuff that looks like that and guess what? I still got high. Happy tokin', bud.

13. I think you may want to make some firecrackers out of that?

14. i went to jail over some fucking dirt weed. shittiest weed i have ever seen in my life. wasnt mine but my freinds. looked like dried mud, sticks and seeds in a big brick...

15. lmao 3 year old thread.

16. It still got you high didn't it :wave:

17. [​IMG]
    This is a pound of moldy shitty weed.

18. be thankful that you have some, ha its not as bad as in that brazilliwn shwagg pic ^

19. Thread is over 3 years old, i'm pretty sure the OP has either smoked or sold the weed, lol:D