Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i have the perfect stealth smoking set up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by slarzon, Nov 25, 2010.

1. #1 slarzon, Nov 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2010
    my bed is 2 feet from my window use a sploof and have a mini heater that has a fan function so i prop my window open with a psp case and put the fan in the window and blow in to it and for a spray i use cotton scent tell me what you think

2. i feel sorry for the psp case....

anyway. why not just go for a walk all that trouble sounds like your avoiding getting caught smoking somewhere you shouldnt?

i think its easier to just open the window all the way and stick your body out rather than using fans and sploofs.

smoke above bottom of the open window = clean room

3. becuse its cold as hell where i live and my parents dont care that i smoke i just dont want my brother to come in and see me smoking pot and dont want to stink up the house

4. lawn chair in te garage is what i do cuz im in the same boat as you.

5. na i like to watch movies and shit i have a 32 in plasma in my room so i just toke in there i have a vape to but when i get really good bud i smoke it all my mom smokes lol she dosent care but i want to keep the house smelling good becuse of my dad he said to me if i live under his roof that i cant have the smell of pot coming from my room :D

6. right on bro. well then keep on doin what your doin. seems like its workin.

7. ya i have a bong to and i hot box my bathroom sometime i have a bathroom connected to mine nobody else uses it and i use a lemon airfresshener plug in to get the smell away sorry for the bad spelling im stoned lol

8. I would use the vape; all that smoke is not good for the plasma tv or other electronics in your room. Alot will accumulate inside your computer over time. A lot of people never clean their machines and end up with overheating problems down the road because it's all choked up with dust and smoke in there.

9. no smoke is in my room for less than 1 second gets all blown out the window

10. that's the way to do it, except when it gets cold it sucks, losing heat every time you open the window

11. i like to sleep in the cold lol

12. I shit you not i just did all of this two minutes ago :)