Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i have the coolest dealer ever

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by califourniabuds, Jan 20, 2009.

1. so i am supposed to pick up trainwreck tomorow the dankest dank ever but i only had 25 and my dealer said i could pay of the other 35 later sick
    gonna get an eigth fuck yeahh will post pics tomorow
    :smoke:

2. Thats badass but I hate bumming money or borrowing money from people.

3. i dunno how cool dude is if he sells 70 dollar 8ths lol

4. thats expensive haha but nice dude my dealer is my best buddy so i cop all my bud on spot :)

5. my dealer froned me an o

6. I beleive its 60 haha

7. Cool man, once one of my dealer's told me I could pay him later but I never wanted to be in that situation. I think far too often people make pot dealers out to be evil people, when honestly most of the pot dealers I know are some of the chillest mofos ever.

8. Careful with going half in, if you don't pay he might bash your knees in.

9. over 35 bucks? That guy is one ice cold mother fucker if he does.

10. lol................. is that how intense bud deals are south of the border? =D

11. #11 calikevin87, Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2009
    Yea, my friend fronts me sacks all the time, he knows he's the only one I buy from and I have no plans to quit smoking. We work it out as more of a trade and barter system, like him paying me for work or favors in bud instead of cash. It's a win-win situation.

Oh and yea, $60 is a lot for an eighth. Will he charge you $100 for a Q?

12. I grab qp's from my dude. Every now and then I wont have all the money upfront, and he has no problem fronting to me. Hell, he wants to front me a qp with every qp i buy, but I don't wanna be over a grand in debt...especially in drug money.

13. most my friends deal so i seem to always be in debt to one of them

14. no no no no you're dealer is not the coolest dealer.
    the other day when that dood posted and had gotten a QP of some dankity dank for $900 but got an EXTRA 33 grams for FREE. Thats gotta be the coolest dealer ever. Word up :smoking:

15. no that's a lazy weigher, or OP was bullshitting.

Do you know how much an oz can be broken down into $$$ wise?

16. well yall have some cool dealers

17. Some kid around here got stabbed in the face over $60, its possible.

18. People don't know whats possible with all the
    nut jobs around these days.

19. my dealers pretty cool i got a 8th for £10 once and got a few for £15 also ... he also does ten buds which are hard to come by so yer hes pretty cool he will also meet us whereva we are and allways has bud in and hardley ever had his fone off :smoke:

20. This is how legs get broken