Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have the best hiding spot ever.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by gcftw, May 15, 2012.

1. All I do is unscrew my alarm clock (which I don't use) and slip my weed in the and close it :) good for hiding 1/8 or lower. Maybe more. Plus, the clock still worked :D any better ones or comments?

2. well under my futon if u put ur hand on the ceiling of it, there is a velcro flap. I have two jars under my bed with my pipes, lighters and weed

3. Whenever I pick up a pound or two of some dank I just split it up between me and 3 homies and we shove it up our asses ;).

4. not better than up the butt

5. I like your hiding spot OP. I hide it in the ceiling, and in a secret compartment I made in my hamper.

6. seems like a good idea. but i'd just have to find the right kinda clock...

7. I got my old Xbox and took it apart taking out everything on the inside so its like a giant stash box.

8. on my coffee table.

9. Mine is on my desk right in the open.

10. Ultimate spot is unscrewing your wall outlet cover and putting your weed behind it and then putting the cover back on :)

11. slide off the side casing of my old comp, perfect stash spot

12. An empty deodorant bottle works amazing at hiding the smell and its so stealth! I now live in my own place so no need to hide unless family is over or I'm in the car

13. [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']Ultimate spot is unscrewing your wall outlet cover and putting your weed behind it and then putting the cover back on :)[/quote]

They sell stash boxes like that at my head shop

14. Use to hide mine in the zipper part underneath my gaming chair, now I hide it underneath my mattress because it's more accessible.
    I've been thinking about new places to hide it because my girlfriend always takes some from me, probably gonna try and hollow out an old alarm clock now! :devious:

15. [quote name='"rync888"']

They sell stash boxes like that at my head shop[/quote]

Im confused, what does that look like? Because im talking about a wall outlet... Can u send a pic??

16. #17 isurecannibis, May 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2012
    Back when i used to have to hide my bud, I would put it in like a small air tight container and drop it in the water tank at the top of the toilet. Got the idea from Breaking Bad :)

17. Any guitar players should have a nice amp and a nice speaker cab to go with it. I put all my stuff in my speaker cab. Nobody second guesses

18. Inside my closet door frame

19. now all of your "perfect" hiding spots are common knowledge, what if a blade knows you in real life? haha im jk man! cool ideas