I have superglue on my tongue

Discussion in 'General' started by Havok Se7en, Sep 19, 2010.

1. I picked up this super glue tube and it got on my fingers, so I thought that it'd get off it I quickly licked saliva on it, and now I have superglue on my tongue.

I don't know what to do :confused:

2. Maybe some more super glue will get it off.

3. If this thread doesnt get deleted for pointlessness Im gonna be pissed. Im fine with it its just that they deleted mine about calling a chick a lawnmower! It was really useful information I tell you.

4. maybe if ur pointless thread was not disrepectful and degrading towards women it would have been left alone... Keep in mind also, talking of a moderators actions can also land you an infraction...

5. #6 IwasA.Smurf, Sep 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2010
    Acetone will dissolve it. Might be caustic on sensitive areas though ... Don't swallow it

6. I dont know what context you used it in, but I can say that calling ANYONE a lawnmower is fucking funny. +rep

Only if you meant like an actual gas-powered lawnmower though, and not like a person who mows lawns.

7. Hot water! It's easy, I get super glue on my hands all the time. :\

8. I bet you do :ey:

:hide:

9. Why would you get superglue on your fingers and try to lick it off? :confused_2:

10. lol!!!!

just be glad it didnt get stuck there.

11. Better than trying to jerk one off after...:bolt:

12. It would have been epic if OP was typing this with 1 hand cuz his other hand was glued to his tongue lol

13. How do you turn a washing machine into a snowplow?

Hand that bitch a shovel.

14. Thats awful advice.

Superglue dries from moisture not air.

Running water over it will just make it stick more.

Op i really don't know what to do, you got yourself in a pretty stupid situation.

15. lol.

That's horrible bro.. Hopefully it's off by now. If not.. Call your doc man. Update us too!

16. go buy a few lollipops that should do the trick

17. This thread is far better than yours in that case. I'm a man, but damn that is just stupid.

18. Acetone brah, have fun puttin it in your mouth!