I Have Started a New Trend...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pearl75, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Holy shit.

That's amazing.

2. I can't think of anything that hasn't been said so great jorb!

3. LMAO!!!!!

Pearl, you a bamf. :cool: :cool:

4. lol...I don't know what to say, guys. Thanks for the responses. It's all for the good of the cause. It was a good feeling too. Like I said, it was like something out of a movie. I was waiting for 80's director/icon, John Hughs, to jump out of a bowl or salsa and yell "cut", or something. :smoke:

5. Hahaha, Didnt John Hughes die recently?

6. haah everyones trippin on how amazing this was. and good job to you op, but out here in california, this lady wouldnt have been allowed to go on for the whole meal. or even the time it took you to order the meal.

7. I love you

8. Yes he did, and not that long ago either. Some kids did a documentary about him. It was really good. I wish I could remember what it was called, but you may have already seen it. That man made some epic teen movies. He left a legacy behind, and I recognize his influence on some young film makers too.

The Breakfast Club still rules! :metal:

9. Depends where you're at bro.....a lot of people are still pretty ignorant on the subject here, believe it or not

10. haha I keep imagining the girl in your sig as you, a perfect hippe stoner chick, 70's glasses and all, and holding her hands up to her glasses in the shape of 2 zeros.

But, great story op. Thats cool you showed that lady she was wrong.

11. lol...you mean something like this?
    [​IMG]

12. Frikin inspiring!!! Very nice we need more people like you

13. Haha, I kinda pictured her looking like Janis Joplin as well

14. Reading this just made me really happy :) I hope she thinks with an open mind and considers what you said!

15. So you never answered my question if you live in Kentucky or not.. xD

16. Sorry. I must have missed it. Yes, I do live in Kentucky. Western Kentucky, to be more specific. Lived here all my life. Despite the high price of cannabis, and the strict laws against it, I love it here. It's really beautiful, and peaceful.

17. ya idk man. i live in a red county in CA and its still very weed liberal