i have some questions.

Discussion in 'General' started by stsector9, Dec 17, 2008.

1. if ghosts can walk through walls and glide down stairs, why don't they fall through the floor?
    and uh can animals commit suicide?
    do siamese twins pay for one ticket or two tickets when they go to movies and concerts?
    when lightning strikes the ocean why don't all the fish die?
    if you died with braces would they take them off?
    how come cats butts go up when you pet them?

i have so many more. but ill think of them later. if you can answer these. idk, youre amazing.

2. Cause they float, they don't walk!

I don't know. I used to have two cats who were brothers and had been together since birth. One of them died (naturally). A week later, the other one ran in back of my car while I was backing up (this was a 12 year old, outdoor cat, so he was familiar with vehicles.

Suicide? hmmmmm......

I think it's a reflex... like how your leg shoots out when your knee is tapped.

I have no idea :)

3. Why the hell are pizza boxes square?

Penelope already answered the questions good.Lol

Oh and I think they would take the braces of but I may be wrong.

4. thats a good one.

5. you've made me a very happy girl haha. ill have some more questions for you sometime :D

6. Ghosts most likely do not exists, so, to answer your question, they cannot. :)
    Yes, they can. See Lemmings for an easy example. Some birds which mate for life will starve themselves to death when their mate dies. There are some examples of suicide in the animal world for sure.
    Not sure, but I would imagine they pay for one ticket. At any rate, here is a news article that is kind of about this question. It mainly talks about airlines, though.
    Perhaps This will shed some light on the question?
    No real idea on this, though a Google Search shows some others who have asked the question. The answer they normally get is "no".
    It could be because they like the petting you are giving them and are trying to push into your hand, like they would do if you were to pet the side of their neck. There are some other ideas as to what it could mean, some would even suggest that they are inviting you to smell their butt, lol, and who knows, that could be it exactly. Cats are quite considerate after all, if they kill a mouse or a bird, they are sure to bring it back home to "share" it with you. :p

7. I used to know a person whos dog hung itself. Probably was an accident tho.

8. My friends chihuaua (however you spell it) jumped off there second story balcony and died....so i say he commited suicide.

9. for the one about animals commiting suicide
    an animal cannot commit suicide
    thats anthropomorphism
    which is giving human behavior to animals
    and animal cannot be proven to commit actual suicide
    it canot be tested that the animal commited an act on purpose
    so technicaly no

as for the lemmings
    its bull shit
    it was a false theory created by disney.
    look it up

10. Maybe because boxes are normally square? If you buy a snowglobe the box isnt round.. right? same thing i think

11. I can't think of a situation where this could possible happen. Even accidently...
    Maybe strangled itself...but hung?

12. Do you know how fucking expensive it would be to make round boxes?

The boxes come flat packed so the employees just fold them up into boxes... It would be a more detailed, less efficient (economically and time-wise) to ... Make them round?

Jump up so their collar catches a fence post?

13. Ahh...collars..I forgot they wear those.

14. if ghosts can walk through walls and glide down stairs, why don't they fall through the floor?
    Ghosts float.

and uh can animals commit suicide?
    Sure, but I bet most if not all cases are accidental suicide.

do siamese twins pay for one ticket or two tickets when they go to movies and concerts?
    Good question, I bet some places charge for two.

when lightning strikes the ocean why don't all the fish die?
    Because contrary to popular belief, water isn't a very good conductor. The stuff that is in water is what makes it a conductor. If you had 100% pure water with no other things in it, it would be a lousy conductor. Also, ocean water is only salty so far down, and the energy from the lightning strike probably exits the ocean as fast as it enters. (Pulled that out my ass don't quote me.)

if you died with braces would they take them off?
    Don't see why.

how come cats butts go up when you pet them?
    I think because cats really like to be scratched at the base of their tail, where it meets their back.

15. ghost are spectral beings they have no bodies
    however, by drawing in energy they may be able to manifest themselves

16. depends on what type of ghost really. Is there like a set image on what a ghost looks

like? Because there's Casper's, than there's your scooby doo villains..and are the Asian people in the ring considered ghosts too?

but as far as animals and suicide, im pretty sure a couple of squirels did theirselves in

17. they float

I suppose they could... isnt that why whales beach themselves?

No idea hah, if I was working at the theatres and siamese twins went to go buy a ticket I wouldn't know what the hell to do

If a fish is close to the strike I'm sure it could kill it and possibly paralyze it. But the electricity doesnt flow throughout the whole ocean with one strike...

not sure... :confused:

I've wondered the same thing for so long hahah

18. #18 BooM-sTeR, Dec 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2008
    its not really their butts go up i think thats considered their lower back?

but uhh im a dog person :confused_2:

oh no!

cats are surrounding me all of the sudden!

uhhhh im a big fan of jerry though?

...i mean tom?

uhm...

:bolt:

:bongin:

19. Oh and I've also wondered why ALL cats nudge you with their head when they want to be pet.

20. they would not take the braces off because of rigor mortis after death all your muscles seize up and it would be impossible to open the mouth without breaking the jaw

and you may say, no your mouth opens when you sleep so thats what happens when you die. but your muscles seize up they dont relax.