Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have some a question whos answer has been eluding me. Maybe you guys can help me.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ganjedi420, Mar 27, 2014.

1. OK, so I go to Colorado pretty frequently and while I'm there, if I need to, I stop and pick up a little bit of the goodness. Now, I'm not a connoisseur, and I don't pretend to be, but I do like the dank instead of mids, so it's totally worth the trip for me. Plus, I'm an older guy and I'm (usually) in a position to be able to get good stuff when I want to. Although I spent many, many years not being able too. :)
    Now obviously, prior to going to a dispensary, I never REALLY knew what I was getting, because people just make crap up. But now that I DO go to a dispensary, they're all labeled and totally different. So, like I said, I don't really know anything about this stuff and I ask a lot of questions when I'm buying. But last time I got some different stuff on a recommendation from the budtender and just bought it kinda blind and without questioning.
    The thing is, she said it was more of a "diesel" variety. I'm not sure what this means. It definitely tastes different than the others that I've gotten in the past. It's called BlueDream and it's a nice variety overall. Still a little too sleepy for my tastes, but nice nonetheless.
    Can anyone explain the "diesel" thing to me? I know about sativa vs. indica, but this I'm not sure about. I've tried to read up here as much as possible, but I've not come across an answer.

Also, I just thought about this secondary question that I may as well throw out since I'm posting. I'm almost positive it's been asked, but since I'm already typing, I'll shoot it out.
    The dispensary I use sells it in these awesome little plastic, sealed jars. So sometimes it can take me up to a month or more to go through 1/8 because I'm just a part-time, evening toker. Relaxing after my shift. Will this stuff stay good in there? It seems too, but I'm curious if there's something I may be missing.

Thanks in advance. I love the forum, BTW. Thanks for reading!

2. Maybe check out some reviews before you purchase bud. http://www.leafly.com/hybrid/blue-dream
    Those jars should work fine but I prefer to use mason jars.  Also if you are keeping your bud for a long time then you may want to look into 'humid packs' (whatever they are called.  They basically just help keep your bud from drying out.

Diesel - I know there are many 'diesel' strains out there...that's about all I know.

3. Thanks Dankness420. I'm going through Leafly now. Awesome stuff!

4. It's called diesel for the smell and taste.

5. I don't get the flavor part. Diesel? It doesn't taste or smell like diesel to me.