Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i have so much weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hazed n dazed, Apr 5, 2010.

1. i have a black trash bag full ha. it was given to me by a friend. heres the catch...its 2 years old, low end weed, male and females werent seperated so theres millions of seeds, it was grown poorly, kept poorly...etc. i smoked a bowl of it...tasted like dirt, no noticable true high...im sure if i smoked about 3x my usual amount...ill get high. but its not worth it. ill post pics soon. it looks like high times magazine weed chart from the 70s lol. so heres my question...i cant sell it...can barely smoke it...so should i just have a bonfire one night and burn it all? better than throwing it away ;) and since its so old and doesnt even look like weed anymore and probably has >1 thc...if i was caught with it...would i be charged with possession lol.

2. You're kidding right? HASH or EDIBLES

/thread

3. o ya.. put it all in 1 batch of brownies :smoking:

4. ^^ This!!

5. Make SO many cookies, then you can sell them..

6. haha exactly what i was thinking... why burn a whole trashbag full of weed?! and even then i'm sure someone would buy the whole bag for like $50 ahaha

7. edibles > inhaling a bonfire of schwag/hemp/seeds/stems

8. haha you know...i thought about that.

9. THIS. SEND ME 24 of them PLZ. :D I'll do your laundry or something LOL.

10. You guys are soo goddamn spoiled! Who cares if it's schwag?! If I had that much weed, I would be fuckin' thankful and smoke the shit out of it!

11. id say make iso hash
    then make bho out of that

you will end up with a few grams of super good shit probably lol

12. Make hash AND edibles.......and fucking shove yourself in that black bag too...then you can tell everyone that you've been inside a bag of weed...hahahah.

13. hahah damn so many responses so fast. and the cookies idea sounds like a plan. the bud doesnt reall have a smell...it kinda smells like hay lol. BUT...when i did shove my face in the big bag...it had a hint of citrus.

14. ...are you SURE it's weed?

15. Run it all through a nice grinder and get any kief. Make sure its weed though hahaha

16. You should send some my way. My last sack ran out yesterday and I won't have enough money and time to get more bud until Friday. :(

17. Pictures please!

18. Bringing a new meaning to "bake sale" :smoking:

19. no i know its weed. lol. the friend who gave it to me owns a 200 acre farm... his brother grew the weed 2 years ago. and it smells like hay cause it was in the trash bag in a hay barn :p and my friend said hes gotten high off it before. ill believe him. aand it def looks like weed. just realllllllly old and brittle ha. and the seeds look weed like... ill post pics asap.

20. Pics or it didn't happen <3