I have severe lung damage from marijuana

Discussion in 'General' started by pineconeplace, Feb 7, 2013.

1. I went to the doctors due to having lung problems, my doctor was on vacation so i was referred to a new one. When he asked if i smoked i said not tobacco because my old doc was cool about it. Oh no not this guy, i then had to sit there and listen to a speech how my lungs are destroyed by the weed and how ive probably suffered tremendous brain damage from it. He then tells me that if i want to get better anytime soon ill have to cut my drug use. I didnt receive any tests or meds for what i suspect is walking ammonia. Goes to show how ignorant opinions can make people ignorant as well.

2. Walking pneumonia

3. Severe brain damage from weed with no tests... If you go back too this quack you may have brain damage.

4. There is no scientific or medical proof due to the fact that there has been no research done so your doc may be full of fuckery. If god gives you lemons find a new god!

5. How does this guy have a job

6. I have deck chair damage from marijuana.

7. Doctors a bullshit sometimes; if you smoke weed you INSTANTLY have brain damage? That's stupidity. This is why I hope a Doctor will never ask me about smoking.

8. That's when you just go off in "Dah, bloopity bloop, glupull fuduzzle" while looking at him with a straight face.

Then you just flip him off and walk out, shit, you paid enough...Might as well get your dollar worth, yeah?:cool:

9. I think your new doctor is on drugs

10. Im generally thankful for that spelling correction. Like i said this is only a temporary doctor so i hope i wont ever have to go back.

11. When you went to meet him did he go,

"Hey Pineconeplace" and then make you say "Hey Dr. Nick!" If so you should probably not go back. Even then don't go back until Dr. Hibbert is back in.

12. what an idiot
    idiot big PHAT idiot

13. Fuck that doctor man, find yourself a new one.

It constantly bewilders and disgusts me that the members of our communities who are solely referred to for health issues and life or death situations would push such selfish and disregarding information to people seeking help. I question the morality of any human in the medical business that would suggest their patient or any individual such horrible information and claim it to be of any scientific truth.

Their should be laws set in place against such propaganda from a medical "expert"

14. I feel like he could get away with this sort of behavior in the southern united states...

15. why do you say that? You know the south isn't filled with a bunch of uneducated rednecks right?

16. Of course not...Just rednecks, yeah?

I kid, I kid...Don't shoot me.:cool:

17. i have lived in the mountain south my entire life. through grade school and college. it is awesome and i love it but where i live... it is extremely red. A professor i had one time told me that in 2008, our county went 50:1 republican. But yes i know what you are saying. Not everyone is a stereotype. On the contrary as a matter of fact.

18. when i said red i meant republican. not red neck.

19. Before I retired my desk partner, (co-worker) got pink-eye and was ordered off work for 3 days. One of her clients went to the same Dr for pink-eye (kids in the same class at school) and was given 6 months unable to participate in any activity. Wanta guess were we worked? The Welfare dept...

20. Sorry guys way off, mass-hole right here. Though there seems to be more wannabe rednecks up here than down south imo. I believe he was italian but looked like a korean-asian mix, but that doesnt matter.