Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have returned

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Jun 1, 2003.

1. I do have some great pics, but I got to get them developed!

We had a great vacation! Now I got to get back to work so I can relax! LOL

2. lol, wb

hope ya had fun, and cant wait to see the pics!

3. allright budhead! good to see you back! cant wait for those pictures!

4. I'm glad you had a good time on your vacation and I bet the pics will be something else!!!!!

5. Where'd you go on vacation?

6. It's great that you had a nice vacation BH!!! I'm back too!! Been away awhile, there's a couple of post around here about my travels, but it's good to see ya again friend!!

7. Kentucky Kingdom to start with.. Stayed at my sis in laws in Indianna. We were there Tues & Wed. Thursday morning drove to Jackson Ohio. Thursday night drove to Bera (SP) Kentucky where we spent the night. Drove on to Gatlinberg Friday morning. Stayed in Pigeon Forge Friday evening and Half a day Saturday..Then we came home..

Highya .....What part of Ohio are you from??

8. And you didn't let me know?!?!? Shame on you BH!!!

9. I forgot all about you being in Indianna.. What are you close too? I'll be back up there in a couple months!

10. Naw Dollywood isn't my party! We did some shopping and a few rides is all.

11. I'm glad you had fun BH...I can't wait for the pics!

12. I'm about an hour east of Indianapolis. :) Pretty close to the OH border. PM me when ya come back out. I'll show ya some Hooiser hospitality!!!

13. kewl! where did u go on vacation? hope u have great fun!

14. glad you had fun ... welcome back! Yeah, vacation is sometimes more stressful than work! Maybe it's the familiarity thing.

15. Yea and driving most of the time! LOL

iNDIANNA i WAS CLOSE TO iNDIANAPOLIS. Damn caps lock..

I'll PM you when we go later on this year!

16. I'll look forward to it BH!!

17. ditto

18. i didnt know you went on vacation.. did you even stop posting? i couldve swore theres been at least one reply from you every day...

-Samus-

19. I didn't make a post for almost 60 hours.. It's a wonder that any one is left at the city! LOL

I guess mext time I'll have to stay gone a lil longer!