I have proof that the FBI is full of goons

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HSO Bandages, Apr 20, 2013.

1. No wonder why the government is behind this bombing

2. That gate was obviously rigged with explosives and this heroic FBI agent disarmed them with his crotch.

3. Lnmfao oh my god. That was great

4. Bump for anyone high trying to get a laugh

5. Hahahaha wouldn't fuck with that dude

6. I'd be one sad panda if that was me LOL!

7. He'll never live that one down
    He will have to ask for a transfer to the Panty Bureau...........................
    What a smart dude

8. In n out real quick

9. Beautiful depiction of our law enforcement agencies at work.

10. at least he's cute

11. " THE JIG IS UP GUYS. I KNOW YOUR IN THERE."

Smegmaniac

12. It isn't news that the FBI (well, actually any government agency) is filled with goons, tyrants, murderers, etc.

It was on display for the whole world to see in 1994 (well, you had to be alive then) when they led the military-style assault on the Davidian compound in Waco, Texas, ending up with the deliberate murder of some 50 citizens, women and children included.

And two years before that, the infamous FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi put a bullet through the head of Vicki Weaver, who was doing nothing more dangerous than standing in her cabin door in Idaho, holding her baby.

Yeah, they're real tough guys.

13. I had a video back when it was relevant that showed the back after they had lit the whole front side on fire.... as the blaze was roaring, whenever someone opened the back door to escape the smoke, they laid down a "suppressing fire" and kept them all inside to burn to death.

14. Anybody want to see a pointy object go up my ass?

He definitely said that before doing it

15. Heh, then the government investigates itself, looking for "wrong doing," and they found nothing (or at least no heads rolled).

Who could have guessed that?

16. I've done my own internal investigation, and found that I am not at fault.....

17. It's a wonderful system. [​IMG]

18. Reminds of the video if the swat dude who kicks the door and stands there while the other two guys open it for him hahahahaha