Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have panic attacks, should I stop Smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by amirjochenberg, Mar 21, 2012.

1. You can't be this ignorant ...

Erowid Cannabis (Marijuana) Vault : Effects

2. I have had that too when I started out toking. Only way to cure it is to smoke enough to get used to it and just rely on your experience to remind yourself that you've gotten high plenty of times before and you are "ok".

3. smoke less, dude.

4. you're smoking too much at one time. take a hit and wait an hour or so then take another. every time i take more then 2 or 3 at one sitting the high goes too far and paranoia sets in. imho.

5. is that possible that the marijuana cause bad effects to the central nervous system? because all my ECGs, and Echo are good, and still I feel the chest pain someyimes... but woth less anxiety... very less... im going to smoke in amsterdam in the weekend, can you recommend to me some type of weed that have more CBD? (I've head tha AK47 is good)... and about the central nervous system, Is it possible that the thc cause bad effects to this or it's the anxiety that does this?

6. lol Cannabis doesn't damage the central nervous system. Next time you have anxiety from toking try and remember that it is less harmful for you than fast food.