I have one thing to say... IM STONEDDDD

Discussion in 'General' started by BigOrange2, Sep 3, 2006.

1. yes i am quite stoned, my first time in 68 days, i figured 69 was just too dirty for me, so i was forced to buy an 8th and smoke about a gram.. now seeing as i havent smoked since 68 days ago, im extremely stoned off my ass hole, and i forgot ... so anyway i hjave no idea why iom posting this but it sucks because im so stoned that if my parents come home and see my baked out of my mind, theyre going to know, because they were ex stoners and that know that shit, and you can just tell in general like when someones completely retardified off the ganja, and what the fuck man........... im so fucked dude.. my parents are coming im fucking fucked dude... what the shit am i posting this for this is retarded... fuck im nervous.. i dont want to go back yto rehab.. it was just 1 gram, not the 8 grams i bought some of a bitch what in the hell.... cococola.. hmm.. welll.. fahh fuck it.

- the big orange 2 clown

2. 68 days is rough, believe me i know how that feels lol :p u get anxious to smoke again, miss the sweet MJ :) congrats on gettin high again

3. hahah coo dude coo. im off work tuesday n*gga lets blaze it then.

4. if your worried about it, why dont you just go to sleep?

5. ya man put in some visine, spray a little axe, take a shower... then enjoy your high

...or you could just goto bed :smoking:

6. its all good i lied my ass off the best i could stoned to my parents and i think they know, but after all weve been through theyre so stunned something like that could possibly happen, but oh well. fuck it. marijuanas great.. i have a home made urine deal with a tube and all, wit home piss from my 68 old clean system, then put it in the freezer, and roasted tough, god now i know how it feels again, this is bomb, im still typing wtf man.. anyway im in the clear. so life is all good... if i cant pull this whole clean urine tube deal, im gonna just have the bottle under my nuts ducttaped, and tell the guy i have a phobia of peeing with saomeone in the room, and i absolutely cant do it with someone in the room.. im pretty sure this will work or its back off to rehab. fuck if i get caught im gonna have to leave this house and hideout somewhere.. fuck fuck fuck...

7. u wont get cought man. but just incase u have to piss. stop smoking and drink alot of water and piss it out. it will go away in a few days.

8. dude were baked as hell.. were tokin on tuesday fa sho

9. one time a long time ago my parents suspected me of smoking and took me to get a drug test done at a clinic. i duck taped a little bottle of bleach to my leg. when i went in i pee'd and poured in the bleach... next day we got a call saying i passed and i have no idea how that worked out...

10. yea dude, but i think that jacks up the pH level... i almost thought about doing the water with a drop of bleach in it method and drink it.. i dont know if it works though... i guess if it really comes down to it, ill just get by with a dilution result... fuck it thatll buy me more time..

11. WHOA OK STOP!!! i have NEVER heard of this method and i dont care what ANYBODY says, DONT DRINK BLEACH PLEASE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, NO BLEACH!!

12. well i have to pass.. or i go to jail, my diversion officer said.. so if i dont find a way to pass, or for somwe reason this frozen piss crap wont happen,m then i have to figure something out thats foolproof....

13. HAhaahaha thats just funny.

14. on pbnation we say drink bleach as an insult to kil urself
    but i think 1 drop in water is ok

15. i didnt say i drank bleach

16. no but bigorange said he was thinking about drinking bleach

17. Drinking bleach = bad. Not drinking bleach = good. Enough said?