Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have no stoner friends :,,(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rayzon1, Apr 17, 2011.

1. I'm not askin for a hookup lol.. Just a lonely stoner that lives in nor cal area... All my friends are str8 edge and tell me to not smoke around em , waterer I got my dog to schmokw wid lol .... Anyone else like this?

Sorry for spelling typing from phone

2. It's not hard to get stoner friends, I mean you automatically like each other as you have the best thing in common :smoke:

I have friends that are straight edge, as well as friends that smoke. :) If i lived in north cali i would totally be your stoner friend :smoke:

3. Hey, if you get weed from a dealer or something, you can ask him about his friend, maybe he'll introduce you to some of his stoner friend

4. you live in cali and u can't find pot heads

OP IS TROLLING

5. Go out to Taco Bell on a Friday night.
    Talk to people with red eyes/looked blazed.
    Ask them to be friends.

6. #6 Flonkas, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hey bro I live in northern california also, specifically the sacramento area. Pm me if you live around here. Always down to meet fellow stoners.

7. That's the truth right there. I've been around cannabis in one way or another for 20 years, and I have yet to meet a stoner, a real stoner, I didn't connect with right away. And sometimes the only thing we would have in common at first was the herb. I don't know about y'all, but I think that's cool as hell if you stop and think about it. I can walk into many a bar and find drunks beating the shit out of each other. Brother against brother sometimes, friend against friend. Take ten strangers and put them in a room together with a bong and a bag of weed, and watch them bond like brothers. Just one more reason to love the herb, man. :smoke:

8. Weed is a friend itself.

9. I didnt read it.. but yea i read it "troll"

"sorry for the misspellings"? what a troll

10. convert all your straight edge friends thats basically how it went down when i was in high school and people were just starting to get into this stuff

you got a "best" friend? me and my buddy tyler were taking shots and smoking out of cans long before it was "socially acceptable" to other people in my grade

11. I feel your pain bro. I just moved from Colorado to the deep south. No one down here smokes except for people who also do a lot of bad things I don't wanna be around. In Colorado you could be a stoner and still be normal and have friends that don't smoke and friends that don't, it didn't matter. Down here if you smoke weed you're automatically considered a bad person, and I think that's what pushes more people to hard drugs down here because they figure "fuck it, people already think I'm a druggie just because I smoke weed, I might as well try some meth." It's bad reasoning, but so is believing that weed is a bad drug.

That's why I figure I'll just wait 'til I go to college this Fall before I try to find some new stoner buds.

12. #12 Rayzon1, Apr 17, 2011
    Haha yeah I'm in Davis bro... I was smokin at picnic day today lol

13. #13 Flonkas, Apr 17, 2011
    Haha nice man. Everyone went to that except me :( I didn't even know about it until like halfway during the day.. You should go to the doug benson show on 4/20 at the punchline, you'll deffinantly meet stoners there.. if you wanna smoke a bowl sometime just hit me up :)

14. You must have a dealer. Ask to be his friend.

15. Its not hard to make friends when your high..at least for me it isn't.

16. my friends were straightedge for a long time. they started smoking. dont let weed get in between good friendship.

17. Middle school is tough.

18. SoCal here man. many, many stoners. come on down!