I have no more bud..

Discussion in 'General' started by Enemizz, Mar 1, 2012.

1. How the fuck am I going to fall asleep. I hate that feeling where you think your tired then when you go to lay down, you just can't go to sleep for shit. And it seems to only happen when I don't smoke prior.

IDk just on a little bit of a rant.. I smoked my last roach this morning and it was shit because I had no filter and the end was filled with that sticky brown gooey shit. Was just a really bad experience lol

2. yup, nothing puts me out like a bong :smoke:

3. Damn son that sucks, I guess I have to ban you, we cant have some loser here with no pot! :devious: :D I kid, I kid lol

4. Yo my heart dropped when I read that hahah. I love GC too much man.

5. Watch something you have seen about a hundred times.

6. dude.. jerk off. immediately after you blow your load, clean up and then go lie down. you'll pass out in no time.

7. Chill, I can't smoke for the rest of my life, I'm allergic. Appreciate what you have.

8. Didn't always work for me....especially when I smoked 5 grams a day.

9. Whhhaaaat?

10. No joke,I mean I CAN smoke although it would be a bad idea. Check my thread.

11. Time to start Jackin' for Jointz.

12. I know that feeling, man. I've been dry for about a week. But I'm a bitch about it. Seriously. Like, I could pick up some mids right now, but I'm holding out til this weekend for dank. Also, maybe it's just me, but my urine smells funny the next few days. ...Yeah, maybe that's just me.

The first night without it is rough. But it teaches me to not toke half-an-hour before bed or else my body depends on it. (As if I learn my lesson, though.)

13. I feel you man. I have recently been forced to stop and here I am 2 weeks later still can't sleep.

14. I try to make it a point to not smell my own pee!

15. You mean you never get the urge to stick your nose in the bowl? What's wrong with people today?

But no, sometimes it smells when I'm breaking. Nothing wrong or gross with noticing that.

16. Smells when I eat asparagus. I can't help but notice.

17. Damn ganja, that blows dude. At first I was gonna suggest that maybe it was just all a panic attack that you were experiencing but idk, sounds like your legit allergic to it

18. Yeah dude, it's just about as bad as it gets. Definitely not just a panic attack. Oh well, life goes on.

19. #19 HelloFriend, Mar 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2012
    U will be fine after few days. 2-4 days.
    oh and Going to gym and doing hard workout def helps to fall asleep in the night. Smoked almost 2 months everyday straight, now im on a t-break, 5th day and no sleeping problems. Had em on the first days of t-break tho. Also wanna add that being sober actually feels really great... after a time. Its nice.. I can concentrate in weekdays to my studies, and 2morrow (weekend) I can finally get blazed :)