Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have no lighter.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The HappyCamper, May 2, 2012.

1. #1 The HappyCamper, May 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2012
    I have no lighter, no matches, and no magnafying glass. What the fuck should I do? Is there any easy way to light a bowl?

Edit: I have a lighter with no fluid, if that helps.

2. Roll a joint and light it with your stove

3. find some change and go 2 walgreens

4. Hot knife time.
    Soldering Iron if you have one.

5. Stove and paper.

6. use stove or oven to light paper on fire then use the paper to light a candle.
    then get more paper and light it on the candle and light your bowl with it

7. walk your happy ass up to the local gas station

or bring it over here

8. I think I'll try this :)

9. Hmmm family dollar has a 20 pack of lighters for 1.99

10. UN-Happy camper? Ha!

Forgive me, I'm high..

Have a magnifying glass? Heat that joint/blunt up with the sun. Nature toke :smoke:

11. Like mentioned a stove works. Can also light a candle with it.

If your lighter has a tiny bit of fluid, just pushing it down next to the flame will get it lit.

12. I had 4 and I just lost my favorite one. I am so pissed.

13. bro i know exactly what to do.

ok get a piece of paper and put it on a flat surface. get a lighter, flip it upside down, and start running the wheel across the paper again and again WITHOUT making a spark! flint powder will fall out. once you get a little bit of this shit, fold the paper both hamburger and hotdog ways lol, and you should have a bit of flit in the middle. get a little piece of paper towel or something, and put it over the flit, press your finger on it, and flip it upside down. if you spark the wheel on the flint powder, it will ignite the paper towel. you can light a candle or even just a strip of paper or a tooth pick, whatever and light your shit up.

your welcome.

14. Do you have a cigarette lighter in your car?

15. Seriously. People need to work on their problem solving skills if they want a good job. You sir just flunked your interview.

16. I've seen someone light a j with a toaster

17. You get to rocks...and go to work bro

going to have some jacked forearms by the time your done

18. This !

19. i have a lighter but no buds :( im stuck in miami for the week while i have a fresh batch of purple haze waiting for me back home!!

i think we should combine forces! together we can make a functioning stoner :devious:

20. ^^^^^^was this necessary to bump.