i have no light... ='(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LightnUpTheCity, Jul 14, 2008.

1. i have a lil bud, like 10 dollars.... and some juicy jay's... but NO LIGHT!!! i even have matches but nothing to actually light it on... :(

2. Bro, you can light a match on anything, it just has to have a relatively rough surface (Hell, I can light matches on my nails, teeth, etc). Go outside and find a rock, then go inside and find a candle. Strike the match on the rock and then light the candle. Viola, a redneck lighter.

3. tried... didnt work... they are those long ass BBQ matches that for some reason wont light! :devious:

4. They're not strike anywhere, therefor,
    they will only light on the box they came in.

I would suggest rolling a joint then lighting it on
    A car cigarette lighter or a stovetop

5. umm....Why dont u just go to ur kitchen and light the match or the Jay itself on the stove:confused: It seems like Capt. Obvious couldn't save the day today haha JK

6. didnt think of that.... too tired... thx guys...

i lit a candle on the stove, then J to the candle...

7. were u already high? ive had that happen but wit cones and i only had a stove and i smoked my cones wit a ciggie :smoking:CRAZY MAN

8. heres a trick ive learned get 2 aa bateries and a peic of wire with the rubber off put one end on the positve another on the negatie of another battery

9. I wish i would've seen this thread this morning when I was aching for a smoke but didn't have a lighter or anything.

10. yes, yes i was...