I have no idea what to do

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Nov 21, 2005.

1. Heres the story:

About 2 months ago I was sitting at an ampm (gas station) waiting for my ride home, pretty high at that. When I get home I relieze (sp?) that my ipod isn't in my pocket. I call my buddy that gave me a ride home and he looks in his car and its not there. That night I go to the ampm and see if anyone has turned it in. Nothing. Im clueless about what happened to it for a good 2 weeks.

When im at school one day about 2 weeks later, a girl I knew from years past comes up to me and gives me a name of a kid that knows who has my ipod. That night I talk to him online and he says that his friend knows the kid that "found" it, but im too late, he has already sold it to a friend. I try to get a name out of him but he says he knows nothing.

Today I talked to the kid's friend that I talked online with and I offer him 20 bucks if he can give me a name. He says he doesn't know anything execpt for the kids name is alex and he sold it to his brother's friend, and he will get me a name if he can.

Does anyone know what I can do to get my damn ipod back?

2. apparently keep paying people off
    if that dont work tell em youll tell polie it was stolen...

3. How the hell do you know its even your Ipod if you left it at AMPM. (AMPM is great)

4. I cant really get ahold of the person(s) that stole it, i just have there description and first name.

5. My name is engraved on the back.

6. Oh I see.

7. this story makes me pissed as hell... my cd player just disappeared from a friends house last tuesday. i am still so pissed.. it was alot of money too. i seriously hope you find out who has it man. i feel your pain

8. I think i just found who has it, but im not entirely sure yet. Im gonna send him a message on myspace saying "Hey do you still have that ipod you found, im willing to buy it for the the full price"

that sound good?

9. Rather than pay for it, why don't you just tie him to a chair and rip out his fingernails with pliers?

10. Dirtypete makes a very good point here.

11. fuck that gay shit! knock the fucker out if he doesn't give it to you!

reminds me of a story..fuck i completely forgot it. oh wait i remember now

in like 6th or 7th grade one of my friends had is bike stolen and searched for weeks and finally found out who had it so he called and it was a girl!! a girl jacked his bike, so one day when i wsa there he called her and wanted it back and they met us at the park.. it was me and like 4 other homies and the dude payed the girl $200 to get his bike back, LMAO

i woulda punched the bitch in the face n been like gimmie my bike

12. Or tell him he's going down for it... because you're going to report it stolen, and give the cops his name... of course scare tactics don't always work... especially when you bring in the cops... I dunno.. I hope you get it back though..

~ Terpsichore

13. i think he meant that he was going to use that message on myspace to confirm if that person actually had the ipod....

I'm sure the fingernail thing is the next step after that though ;)

14. Well, he could always actually call the cops.. if it has his name engraved on the back just show them an I.D. and then just get the kids address or know where he goes let them do it from then on.

Of course after that beat his ass a lil bit.

15. haha dude i jacked some stupid fucks ipod. things are awesome, especially when you get them for fre hahha.

16. Oh my god guys, you really think im gonna buy my own ipod back? Im telling him I wanna buy it so I can set him up.

17. ipods are scene :rolleyes:

18. ipods suck, mine broke and just stopped working after a month