i have no clue, thought you might

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Thelxiepia, Jul 8, 2002.

1. i found a couple seeds in the bag of weed that this guy sold me. i was wondering if i can sprout and grow them? i've never tried to do anything like this and any kind of help would be GREAT!!! :) thanks bunches

2. hi there. How old are you? and where do you live. Your location is nessicary to growing. What kind of weed was it? how much did you pay for it (people are getting ripped off these days by lousy pussy gangster types who wouldn't know al capone from a canole. I don't do em but i know all about em. Fill me in on your situation and i'll go from there.

Attached Files:

3. it was just schwag and it was like $20 but i got a good deal b/c the guy thought it was for his friend and not me. i don't know much else. i mean i know how to sprout seeds from when we did watermelon seeds in like the first grade (ahh...fond memories) lol... but thanks! :)

4. Put them in a pot, add water, keep warm and see what sprouts! if anything, come back for more help/info!

good luck & have fun!

5. Age/Location needed to grow....wtf

Thelxiepia

mcurry said:

Put them in a pot, add water, keep warm and see what sprouts! if anything, come back for more help/info!

I'd go with that....and stop telling everyone on the net,,where you exactly live.......not smart...for your personal security..

[​IMG]