Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have never wanted to smoke weed more than now

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Rasta Buds, May 21, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIHkSafj1Xw]Abusive Cut OG Showcase - Santa Fe Springs Premiere Collective - Highest Tested THC! - YouTube[/ame] Abusive Cut OG, I would kill to get my hands on this stuff. 29.8% THC, just look at the resin when he pulls the buds apart...

2. I came, I saw, I came again.

Here is another review, some info on it, and some pics:
    Abusive's OG Kush

3. Amazingggg!!

4. That guy was the best part.

Nice post, that weed is sick.

5. it looks like someone cummed on the bud. Its so white when he rips it apart.

6. thats some official bud right there. gotta get my hands on it next time im in cali

7. If that's not pretty, I don't know what is lol

8. Looks fucking great!

9. Hahaha oh my god! He looks so high haha

10. And I thought what I was smoking on looked good. Must find seed supplier, steal all seeds, keep strain to myself

11. His head was a whole different color after he took that hit!

But really, I did this
    [​IMG]

12. The things I'd do to vape some of that bud :eek:. The taste must be amazing when taking a huge vapor rip off a freshly packed bowl.

13. Im burning the most fire Chernobyl. It's some of the best meds I ever smoked, I had Alien OG last week actually, I prefer the potent Haze taste of this Chernobyl that that Alien OG. That bud was hella strong though for sure, got rid of my pain completely. This is the Chernobyl I am medicating at the moment, got a beautiful Ounce yesterday from my Caregiver for 125$ because he truly feels bad for my medical conditions...guess there's 1 positive thing to having Crohns Disease.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]