i have never seen anyone crash this hard...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by waitin-on-a-sac, Mar 29, 2010.

1. #1 waitin-on-a-sac, Mar 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2010
    So all this happened on Friday night. Me and 4 of my friends decided to got to one of their sister's house. its a pretty cool place, they drink us up, buy us liq and its just an all around chill environment.

We get there at around 9 pm and my friends buy a bottle of Jim Bean whiskey (i was the DD, fuckin sucked) between the 4 of them they kill the bottle at around 10 30. One of my friends is a foreign exchange student from New Zealand and he's a fucking monster at rugby, lets call this friend Pebble haha.

We all thought Pebble had a decent tolerance to alcohol, he's like 6 foot 180 lbs all muscle. By 11 we were all pretty messed up, everybody was drunk and i was ripped :smoke:. Pebble was especially drunk though, he ended up calling the girl he liked and they had a long drunkin conversation which ended in him saying "your beautiful and i love you" then he hung up. Then Pebble must have digested the rest of the Jim Bean, and before anyone knew it he was too drunk to stand, so we laid him down on the couch where he just passed out.

While pebble was asleep some of my friend's sister's friends came over, one of them was pretty cool, the rest were pretty much douches, who didnt help the situation at all. So at midnight i had to leave because i was driving all of them home. We could not wake pebble up for anything, we put ice on his stomach, poured water on him, nothing worked. the whole time pebble was semi coherent, he would sometimes nod to our questions or stiffen up when we put ice or water on him.

By 12 30 we had to leave and pebble still wasn't budging, so we resorted to carrying him into my car and sneaking him into his foster families house. We got him in the car just fine, kinda, we had a few road blocks, like trying to put a seat belt on the guy when he had his hands down his pants.

We reached his foster families house and we procceded to carry him in his house trying to be as quiet as possible (3 of us had to carry him, he was too damn heavy!). well we ended up trying to toss him on his bed, missing, then dipping out of there as fast as we could.

The next day i chilled with him again and he told me he blacked out at like 11, right after he saw some girl peeing in the hall of the apartment complex we were chillin at. He also told us he peed on the floor in his room, then fell asleep right here he peed.

So yeah if his foster parents would have caught us carrying Pebble back into his house, it would have been REALLY awkward and he would have been deported back to New Zealand and we would have lost a friend.. and a chance at winning state (we pretty much all play on the same rugby team.)

2. I almost had a kid die at a party at my house one night. He was a lot like that pebbles dude and let me tell you... I was so fucking pissed off that he couldn't at least attempt to be a responsible drinker. Like puking is understandable, but I mean this kid almost had to have his stomach pumped. Ruined everyone's night, but at least I still got laid :D

3. haha i once got a foreign exchange student deported once too.

i took him on an expedition to steal booze from a grocery store. needless to say, i punched a security guard and got arrested.

4. Lol thas fucked up he got deported. Bet yall were already fucked up too

5. i meant to say almost, lol

he got to stay, he just had to tell our school what happened although the cop told me not to say anything.