I have never owned a metal peice, buuuut

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by UprightCitizen, Jan 26, 2012.

1. I couldn't pass up this little metal pipe I saw in the cigarette shop the other day. Glass is superior and I don't understand why people get metal one hitters instead of glass one hitters, but again it just looked too cool. The owner doesn't know shit about pricing, so he charged me 20$ for this. Earlier I asked him how much a huge hammer bubbler was, and he told me 28.99 haha. Anyway, I tried to haggle but didn't succeed, and settled. I like it though, definitely gonna be tripping out on it on caps...

[​IMG]

2. Haha it looks trippy. Yeah well you can drop your piece now without the heart dropping feeling!

3. He charged $20 for that pipe?
    I get those for about $10 or less at my local smokeshop.

4. Yeah, I know it was a rip off. But at the time I had just picked up a sack and had no piece on me so I got what I could. The only appeal of it was the art, which seems to be molded from some kind of clay.

5. yumm....caps and stems...

6. ahaha the smiley face xD

7. I like the angle of the bowl.

8. Enjoy those caps my friend, and enjoy that bowl ;)

9. ^ this my first bowl was the exact pipe robert downey jr gets caught with in due date i payed 12 bucks for it. that shit was great for filling your lungs completely though used to get me so ripped.

10. Looks pretty cool but yeah real steep price