Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have never had a bad blue dream.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by pqppqpqq, Jul 31, 2013.

1. It seems like every single time I pick up some blue dream, it is some absolute fire.

for example:
    [​IMG]

2. i concur. it's just one of those strains...for example, have you ever picked up some shwaggy og kush or sour diesel? i definitely haven't. gotta love california 

3. That stuff looks awesome, I wish we could get hold of strains like this in the UK!

4. Too right mate

5. every time i get some blue dream its some kill.

except this one time i got some n it was fuckin damp shit but i left it to dry over night n in the morning it was dry n good to smoke lol

6. Haha first time i got blue dream i smelled it like 15 feet away from my buddy as i drove up, he wasnt smokin or nothing.
    It was fire this one kid hit my blunt ONCE and was gone all night. Literally one hitter quitter for the guy lol his eyes were about to fall out.

7. Here is another shot of it. [​IMG]

8. i have had not so good og kush. but never blue dream

9. Looks just like the BD i have right now! Definitely my favorite sativa of all time!

10. That nug weighs in at 1.8 grams. Really dense, highly flavorful, and of course super potent  :smoke:

11. That blue dream looks great. I have never had a bad experience with it..

12. Blue Dream is great. Never fails so long as its legit.

As have I, one of my most unenjoyable highs was on o.g. kush.