Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have never, and will never, pay for my weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BroTard, Jul 14, 2010.

1. 1. A guy I know pretty much gets paid in weed, for helping people out. He hands that shit out to his friends like it's candy.

2. My best friends mom is a dealer. We raid her stash every once in a while, and take just enough so that it's not noticeable.

3. My other friends mom smokes, and with how much she has you'd think she's a dealer. We also raid her stash every now and then.

4. As soon as my buddy straightens out and gets out of Juvie, he's gonna start growing.

My life, fucking rocks.

2. how old are you?

3. My dog is smarter than this guy.
    :D

4. So your a weed theif and most likely like 15, GFTO.

5. First post my friends......first post......

:p

6. Sounds like a troll to me. What an asshole.

7. Have fun being a mooch, come back after you're 18.

edit: His name is BroTard, it's his first post, and it's something that would piss most people off. Definitely a troll.

8. If i was there mom and caught you, i would beat the fuck out of you and drag you be hide my car then hang you in a dark room till you dry up and burn you! if you have a habit at least be responsible enough to support your own habit,..,.kids these days

9. I hope somebody finds you and kicks your ass. Stealin' aint cool, broham.

10. Especially stealing weed. All new low man...

11. 1) Nice try, but you'll never be as awesome as shaycarl and his family
    2) I hope you get your ass beat to a pulp
    3) Get a job and be a productive stoner, not a mooch.

12. just because your friends growing doesnt mean hes going to give it to you for free. trolls dont try very hard these days.

13. Troll is obvious troll

14. Really shouldnt brag about that shit man..

15. he said when his friend gets out of JUVIE not jail so underage?

16. don't feed it...

[​IMG]

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ndjX6FPQwQ&feature=related]YouTube - Family Guy - Quagmire turns into a condom[/ame]

gtfo with your gayness

my mom makes better hamburgers then yours

18. Hey your life is so much better than mine!
    Is that what you wanted to hear?
    If I was your friends mom and you were gettin your grubby hands all over ganja that I paid for I'd probably beat you.

19. Stealing isn't something too brag about dude. It just isn't cool. You'll get caught raiding somebodies stash eventually, as all theifs eventually get caught. Your life will suck then so I disagree, your life isn't better than mine just because you can get your hands on some free weed.

Get a job.