Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have MFLB + Blue dream, no batteries - help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HideYoChurren, Aug 6, 2011.

1. hey guys, i have my MFLB and some danky dank blue dream, after an 11 day T break, but no batteries:mad::(....

what can be done? i have regular AA batteries, but not he reachargeables.... what can i do??:(

2. i might be crazy.. but i think you should buy some batteries.

3. You're crazy.

4. AA batteries arent the same as mflb batteries. find another way to smoke it

5. i have the MFLB batteries just not wit me at the moment....

and i cant smoke cus im visiting family....

BUMMER

i guess im beat huh?:(

6. According to the instructions packaged with the Launch Box, the only batteries that will work are NiMH (Nickel Metal Hydride Batteries), 2000 mAh or higher. Now I have no idea what that means technically, but I hear if you have the batteries with those specific stats and peel away the label, then you can use them in your MFLB, no problem.

Although it sounds like that may be a bit tricky to accomplish in your situation, so I'd recommend that you just find an apple or a soda can.

7. 1. Make Bowl
    2. Tell Family your going for a walk
    3. Pack bowl
    4. Light Bowl
    5. ????????
    6. Profit.

8. Yeah, why can't you make a bowl out of something, or a joint and go for a walk?

9. Well if you can't vape it..

Smoke that shit!

10. Just go to walmart and get some 2300 batteries for like 5$.. its what i did

11. ok guys i guess il just wait it out and get my batteries from home 2moro...

more day of Tbreak wont hurt:cool: