I have lots of questions.! Only grew outdoors once.

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by frosty420_24_7, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Have lots of question first time growing inside. I have alot to talk about because I'm going for lowest budget and still managing it 20190802_074419.jpg 1565615455311.jpg

[420:24/7!]

2. On my first grow too so I'm gonna follow this..I .grew outdoors 8 or 9 years so have some basic knowledge....what's your questions as I can help you with the basics I've got 8 plants going indoors right now 3 weeks in and lots of issues already...this site will help you and may even save your crop depending

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. you forgot the questions

4. Yeah he did lol

5. Before ya post questions explain what your using for medium lights nutes tent or room size ect to give people a better idea of what's going on pal.cheers

• Like Like x 1
  6. From what I can see by your pics my only advise would be...fill the pots up more next time with soil or coco...more light would be beneficial but make sure your temps dint go about 84 degrees and keep realative humidity around 40 or 50.my room is 78 degrees and 43 rh most of the time...get yourself a ph and ppm tester cause using nutrients you'll end up locking them out or burning your plants...theres some basic knowledge to get ya going ....ask away my friend I'll help ya all I can but I'm kinda learning myself...welcome to the club.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm using a mix of cheep potting soil from walmart, indoor medium soil from walmart and mix of old chicken poo (small amout) and a small. Amout of weed ash an some dirt from are ground here. NE OK. An I'm using led bulbs grate value brand and some grate value plant bulbs. Say like equivalent to 65w some say 60elw but only pushing 7w or 8w, um.. made Linda own grow lamps and smartish pots ha

8. Well I feel like there stunted besides that I just want then to be little more branchy ig.
    My havnt had any signs of health problems I also have 2 that have been through hell an back that are 3¹/² months old. 20190812_072155.jpg 20190808_114416.jpg