I have lost my faith in america

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dark_Angers, Sep 9, 2006.

1. I can't stand how there are people in our government that care less about the people and more about the money. When this government was formed it was about the people, but now it is all about the money. Inless something has profit involved it will never happen. They hide behined our moral values, so they can make a profit.
    War is being shown not for what it is, but for what they want us to think. Our drive to make money will kill us. Waging war for profit is not right and everyone knows that, but our leaders still do it. Why does America not relize this? This makes me fucking angry that I can do nothing because they government will just silence me.
    Our government is no longer in the hands of the people it is in the hands on money greedy fuck tards. People go into the government thinking they can make a difference, but they can't. Our system is to currupt to be changed by one person. This saddens me also that people who see what is wrong and can't make a difference.
    Why don't people over throw its government and remind everyone of what our government was founded for. People are afraid of change, but it is needed to keep people in line. It happens everywere change drug lords, companies, countries, and more. Everything becomes to powerful over time and needs to be changed like a dirty diaper.

FUCK THIS GOVERNMENT

-end of rant

check out R_M thread http://forum.grasscity.com/general/113416-why-we-fight.html

2. Excellent rant. I agree with you 100%.

:hello:eric:hello:

3. Move to another country then. I agree with you on some of your points, but until you have seen how bad other countries are who do not conduct themselves the way we do you cannot say anything. There are large countries in other parts of the world which would hang you for defamation of the government.

-Rob

4. Exactly!

Shut up and quit whining.

Just because other have it worse than us, we shouldn't strive for something better!

Good stuff, rob!

5. It's not really the government's fault, it's society's fault for not giving a shit. People are too busy watching their tv and movies than to care about how things are done as long as they are "safe" and comfortable in their houses. And the government may be greedy, but people are just as greedy. It all comes down to ignorance. America's slogan should definitly be, Ignorance is Bliss.