I have LED questions

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Pcgrowlife95, Mar 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. #1 Pcgrowlife95, Mar 22, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    Hey blades I'm upgrading from my PC case to a 2'x2.5'x6' tent. I've been looking at different LED lights from the 300w-600w range. I will be growing autos at least first run. If anybody can drop some knowledge or experience about about works best with this size tent I would greatly appreciate it

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. These suck only good for 6 inch scrog

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. That’s fine man everyone got their preference just an option when shopping for led grow lights. But there are a lot of grows on here that show success with them.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. So u use them

5. No not yet I’m saving for 4 of them.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. so why recommend them

7. Price range?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Because results speak for themselves dude. Go on n find a post where ppl aren’t having amazing results with these lights.

FA9D321B-A043-4C55-839F-EB9C5618FAA3.jpeg
    He asked bout leds these would be an option. What would you prefer me to suggest? Mars hydro lol. Why u on my dick anyway man what do u suggest?

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. BS

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Qb or cobs are the way to go for sure trust I’ve been using led since 2013 I’ve spent over 5k on leds and I just dived in and got me a qb288 I’m waiting on now because the results are good but just look at ppl who use the light you think you want that will tell you alot

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Everyone have what they like n don’t like if ya look into quantum boards check this guy https://forum.grasscity.com/members/tbone-shuffle.954499/
    If you decide to go with mars hydro check this lady she work for them https://forum.grasscity.com/members/smokesara.658786/
    Everyone has their preference just gotta find what fits your needs and budget.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. If the tent is 2x2.5x6, both mars pro II 80 and COB are the best choice,they both can cover the tent better.

13. Thanks for everyones input I'm leaning towards a Viparspectra 600w. The COB and Quatum Board are interesting options though as they are really efficient light sources.
    I'll post a thread of my new setup once I get everything together
    Thanks once again

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. #17 gumbygrow, Apr 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    The latest wireless led grow light technology, 6 .5w leds, combined with our 2x optic hanger system allows you to closely monitor your grow from germination to harvest.

• Like Like x 1