I have just bought a 400 w MH

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by paenk, Jun 2, 2004.

1. yeah you should atleast explain to them what size youre going with. of course any rent would have a problem with a 1000 watts in a single closet, a 400 will not cause any damage in a closet. but if you can gro under the big lite in the sky, like mr A said, you need to get on it, the year is getting late

2. I am tryin! I am waiting for the seeds to come in the mail. As soon as they do I am off. They should be here by friday the latest.

I think I am gonna grow them under fluros at the start in my closet then after 2 week sput them in big rubber mades and whip em into the field. They stick out quite a bit, but I don't think anyone will care or notice. I can see em from my apartment so I will watch em like a hawk.

3. Dig holes and bury the rubber maid...... that's way less obvious....

be careful and good luck

4. Thanks, that's exactly what I am gonna do. Can someone tell me if my climate is good enough for growing? I live in upper Canada/Alberta, temperatures can drop to 10+(C) or raise to +40(C). Winds are unbearable at the best of times, and when we rain, we don't get rain we get big ass fucking storms. Because we are basicly a big ass open prairie winds can increase up to 35km an hour at times. This won't kill my seedlings will it? Just some questions...

5. No prob.... I don't know much about ourdoor growing or canada... if I did I would help ya.

6. Here is the general climate of where i live.

Average number of frost free days
    116 days

Average hours of sunlight
    2,109 annually

Average wind speed
    14 km (8.5 m.p.h.) W.N.W.

Precipitation
    295 mm average rainfall

180 cm average snowfall

Temperature range
    -40 to +30 degrees celsius

Average Winter Temperature