Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have horrible nausea

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by BerryWeed, Jun 19, 2015.

1. What's something that is most commonly recommended as best for sensitive nervous nauseus stpmach. Since I hit the sixth grade I've had a social anxiety that is very sensitive I fight it but it has remained very sensitive for a decade and a half now. Im an ex amphetamine addict so that did its number on me. For example I'm taking lexapro and wellbutrin right now and I didn't get any sleep last night. My stomach starts to feel like its gonna burst kind of its way worse when I'm strung out and then I eat and it gets better. But I'm never really relaxed my mind's always spinning and its either depression and oversleeping or high energy high strung and not really chillen like I'd like to. To give you an idea on how certain notable indicas and sativas and hybrids have worked for me heres how it goes - a really potent like 20 to 23 percent THC 100% sativa with thick buds and sticky like pineapples and cinex makes my stomach kinda get the butterflies like its gonna burst. Other powerfull sativas like trainwreck that are mostly dome change dont make nausea worse but get me paranoid. A 50 50 hybrid like afghan goo does the same as the pa and cinex but noticeably better/less. Another one like pineapples x kush is excellent relaxing and very laughable. A 100% indica like Afghani #1 is decent for nausea but not as much shape to its overall effect as those listed. Other good ones that comes to mind are blueberry, purples, strawberry cough, girl scout cookies, pretty much every kush. Sour diesel is just like train wreck cheese is just like Afghani permafrost is amazing but you can't find a clone of real perma anywhere. I could go on and on so that gives you an idea. That pineapple kush was the best effect much like hashplant. So one that would be much like those effects I realize that phenotypes and rebrands and such make a name uncredible but it is credible if its clones or seeds off the same strain through the phenos and generations.

2. #2 Tiama Plop, Jun 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2015
    This response is purely anecdotal at best, please bear that in mind. The cause for you and the cause for me may be completely different. And I'm also so not a doctor.

But I do get a nausious stomach sometimes. I suspect it may be to do with excessive acid being produced and/or acid being produced when there's nothing to be digested, at least in my case. If I eat it usually gets better and it occurs either in the middle of the night or in the morning, when my stomach is empty. It is unbearable sometimes, really really uncomfortable to the point where I am groaning and rolling around clutching my stomach.

I blamed weed for a long time, as it was always the morning after smoking and would get progressively worse each day in a row that I binged on weed. Also it would very quickly go away when I stopped smoking, within a day of stopping.

It recently occured to me that it could potentially also be nicotine, the jury is out. Do you smoke tobacco?

3. I just quit smoking 3 mornings ago. I was smoking up to 4 cigars a day plus cigs. Quiting makes the anxiety and general feel about your self way better. That stuff is fucking gross. I'm looking for someone who has this same sort of weird type of stomach activity so they can tell me good strains that numb that shit put some sweet chocolate frosting on it.

Glad to hear you quit smoking tobacco, well done it's gross I agree. I am interested to know if the stomach problem gets better since quitting?

I can't really help you in terms of strains I'm afriad, sorry! I don't actually even smoke weed anymore, tbh the stomach was one of the reasons I quit.