I have found the scariest game ever.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by bigtaterman, May 16, 2011.

1. It is called Amnesia-The Dark Descent and when I play it my heart races. I have never been this scared while playing a game before. You guys should try it.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

2. I've had it for 2 months now. It's taken me at least half that time to even play it, and now i've finally beaten it. That was one fucked up trip man. o_O

3. I've heard about it but never played it. Back in the day I used to think the myst was scary :laughing:

4. I seriously cannot play this game for more than 10 minutes at a time. You feel as though your heart is about to bust out of your chest at all times while you are lurking around. And when something does actually happen, you can't help but to scream.

5. Never play this game while high. just don't do it.

6. I haven't played it yet, but if you have an Onlive account (Welcome to OnLive.com) for today only you can get Amnesia for free if you use the promo code THANKYOU. However, I don't like the quality of the games on Onlive, so I don't bother to use it. I just figured I'd let others know who might want it for free.

7. tachyons

8. I still haven't finished this game yet. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY, it's amazing.

9. Looks pretty cool, might check it out.

10. cheers man ill play this and get back to yall. man this hash is good. is this game really that freaky?

11. Play with no lights on and headphones and yes, yes it is.

12. Heard about this in another thread and got it.
    I keep hyping myself up to play it, but based on what everyone is saying about it I don't think I would last 5 minutes without needing to change pants.
    To those who have finished it: what is the length of the game? I know it is mostly puzzle based, but for a moderate gamer... ?

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loSzpvq73FY]YouTube - ‪Holy shit, Amnesia WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK‬‏[/ame]
    :laughing::laughing::laughing: