Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have found the best brownie method!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by TickTockCroc, Jun 27, 2010.

1. #1 TickTockCroc, Jun 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2010
    Hey all!!

I have tried with trial and error to get a PERFECT brownie recipe. MY MANY EXPERIMENTS HAVE RESULTED IN THE ULTIMATE METHOD!

This involves CANNA-OIL and betty crocker brownie mix.

What you need:

1) Crock Pot. YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOU USE A CROCK POT WITH A "LOW" SETTING. DO NOT USE "MINI" CROCK POTS, WHICH HAVE ONLY ONE SETTING. THESE WORK ON A HIGH SETTING, AS IT PROVED TO BURN THE BUD.
    [​IMG]

2) Coconut Oil - Get this from Whole Foods. This type of oil is much much much higher in saturated fat than your ordinary olive or vegetable (canola) oil, and so will there will be a lot more surface area for the THC to absorb into. It is so high in fat that it is usually solid in room temperature and requires heating to melt = STRONGER OIL!
    [​IMG]

3) Betty crocker family size brownie mix
    [​IMG]

4) 9-10gs of DANK, or Half ounce of Mids
    [​IMG]
    OK im kiddin with the brocolli... but you get what i mean! DA BUD!!

So here are the steps:

A) The family size recipe calls for 2/3 cups of oil. measure this correctly and put it in the crock pot.

B) Grind up your DELICIOUS bud into the finest possible form you can.
    I found those hand blenders with the enclosed compartment on the end to grind it up excellently, scooping up the masses of kief buildup on the sides of the comparment.

C) Put it in oil and leave lid off crock pot. turn on, and put on low setting. Cook for 5-7 hours, we found that 7 worked to make danker brownies. Stir on occasion, every 15 mins or so.

D) once done, get a Pyrex jug (or something that wont break from the heat of the oil) and place a Filtering Siv above it. Pour the oil out the pot through the siv. squeeze the remains of the bud in the siv to get all the last bits of oil out.

E) Make brownie mix using instructions on back of box, using the canna oil you made. Place in a 9 x 9 pan and bake on 150 for 55mins.this is lower than instructed on the box. the reason for this is because cooking lower helps not to vape the weed in the oil. Plus the brownies come out WAY chewier and yummier.

F) GET EFFED UP!!!!! the coconut oil makes it taste so good and coconutty!

DOSAGE: EAT HALF OR ONE IF YOU HAVE A LOW TOLERANCE. EAT ONE AND A HALF OR TWO IF YOU HAVE A SUPER HIGH TOLERANCE.

TRUST ME GUYS! I SMOKE EVERY DAY, MY TOLERANCE IS THROUGH THE ROOF AND THESE GOT ME BLASTEDDDDDDDDDD! IF YOU GOT A STRONG TOLERANCE, A BLUNT WHILE ON ONE OF THESE BROWNIES..... WOW. JUST AMAZING.

ENJOY GUYS!

2. just a lil story about these babies...

hahaha i loved em! i remember my first one i was like.... man these dont work for shit! then out oF NOWHERE...around 1hr 45mins...i was SMACKED!! it was amazing though! I love the feeling, it is veryyyyy different to smoking it. And smoking while on it is INCREDIBLE! if you can handle it! lol!

I took some before a flight. Wow. Let me seriously tell you...probably the best flight ive ever had in my life. it was an 8 hr flight but felt MADDDDD short!!! i nrmlly get super uncomfortable on planes but i waz totally ok and SRSLY lovin it!! lol!! I was laffin my ASSSS off at the on board movies... i cudnt hold it in... looool.... I ADVISE NOt tO DO tHAt IF YOU GET PARANOID EASILY!! airport security will spot you out!!

:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

3. Just some general info. The first wanted cannabinoids burn off at around 260F. With the more desired ones even higher. Ive tried 150F, 180F, 225F, 250F. No noticeable difference in quality. 250F and cook around 20 mins longer then brownie recipe. Also have found that for some reason the cake like brownies (an extra egg) kick in faster. Only thing I can think of is the extra egg gives more fat. Also I prefer to use water in my crock pot with the oil. Helps prevent oil burn off and filters out toxins/etc that you dont need. (Although you smoke those same toxins all the time lol) I cook for 12 hours on low then strain out the herb, and stick in freezer until the water freezes and the oil hardens on the top. Scrape your oil off and make your brownies or freeze for later. Would love to here other people's techniques.

Dank