I have found a cure for cottonmouth!

Discussion in 'General' started by bonglicious, May 24, 2009.

1. Seriously. This is it.
    Just eat one right after smoking. It's what I always use.
    [​IMG]

Any popsicle will work I just used that as an example.

2. I just had a popsicle. I wanted it to be a fudgesicle but it was a damn grape flavored one. It looked like a fudgesickle through the wrapper too when I held it up to the light.

Assorted popsicles piss me off.

3. man, you guys have such amazing ice-lollies! the best us lot get are FABs and Twisters... Damn i could go for one of them right now.

[​IMG]
    Mmmm Twisters...

4. Twisters win this thread.

5. [​IMG]

6. lmao @ the kids face..

7. those look like dildos

Which makes that kid's face ever more priceless

8. i just drink alcohol or suck on a lollipop it usually works:p

9. gum, *****s.

10. that kid looks pretty happy to have four penis shaped objects around his face

11. Brushing my teeth works pretty good.

12. nahh lollipops 4 the win!!

13. Best lolipops EVAR!:

[​IMG]

Gourmet lolipops.. If you never had one then you don't even know what a lolipop is.

14. OMG ONE WORD FOR THESE! ORGASMIC!!!! lol

15. i remember those lollies from back in jr high.

w/e happened to just a glass of water nearby? or like an Arizona Iced Tea? The 7 - 11 on campus knows Friday nights they get about 15 stoners close to midnight to restock on beer, gatorade, blunts, and taquitos. Those seem to work pretty well for cottonmouth too.

16. in my last 500 highs i have not had cotton mouth once. i only used to get it (not very often) when i was a beginner.

never get cotton mouth or red eye when i bong/vape

17. You smokin' that bobby brown, boy?

18. Arizona Iced Tea Raspberry is pretty godly for cotton mouth. It's become kind of a staple among my friends. On 420, I totally stocked up on those. It was Green Iced Tea and Raspberry Iced Tea all day. Can you really beat $1 for a huge can and how amazingly large the can is.:hello:

19. vap's are amazing!! so are gravity bongs ;)

20. sorry im not familiar with that term but ya i only smoke dank/headies and once every couple weeks maybe mids but not really. i smoke everyday and i find it kinda werid that i dont get red eye or cotton mouth, anyone else like this? is it tolerance or just the weed or both