I have FF liquid trio pack, should i get os,bb, and cha-ching also?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Newbie growerr, Feb 20, 2016.

1. So this is my first grow, in the picture below are 3 g14 seeds from fastbuds and 1 Dinafem critical +(all are autofems) Under a 600w hps. Im using fox farms trio liquid pack big bloom, grow big, and tiger bloom(Using FFOF). As you can see the 3 g14 seeds are now in flowering(1 as N burn) If I buy the solubles can I still use them on those plants?. I am smoking these plants for medical use but would like to think of them as if i was growing a cash crop(Yield is V important). Should I get the FF trio soluble pack, will it increase yield and potency? I also have 8 auto mazar from duth passion in veg and will not give themm veg nutes this time around just straight to flower nutes at week 4. Also if anyone has a feeding schedule for these 6 products and uses them for autoflowers it would be much appretiated.

Attached Files:

2. Has anyone used these products?

3. #3 killset, Feb 20, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2016
    Used to use the entire dirty dozen from fox farms. Found it ridiculously unnecessary. I stuck with the trio and open sesame until going organic, with the same results. I don't think OS really made much of a difference either.

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Great, I definetly wont be using the dirty dozen then. Does anyone else have experience with these 6 products?

5. Those 6 products are part of the dirty dozen

6. #6 Newbie growerr, Feb 21, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2016
    Yeah I know, I wasn't considering using all 12. But thanks for your input on the solubles!

7. #7 killset, Feb 21, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2016
    All you need is the trio. I can read I wasn't saying you were considering the dirty dozen. I tried multiple combinations of the 12 pack, not always all 12. That's my experience. Found everything but the trio to be uneccessary.

8. Alright I'll just stick with the trio then thanks alot! It seems to be going pretty well so far too first week of bloom and its getting pretty frosty.