I have feelings for a girl my buddy (with his own gf) is having sex with

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Greene420, Dec 5, 2013.

1. [SIZE=11.111111640930176px]So I went out on a date with a really cute girl last night and ended up coming back to my house to watch a movie. We made out and I even played with and licked her breasts. Everything was going good until i asked her about a mutual friend that's in her class in college and if they were just friends. This friend has a girlfriend but I had my suspicions. She replied that he had a girlfriend and hasnt responded to any texts since 2pm today. It sucks because I really liked what I knew of her so far. Anyways so I ended up haging out with this guy tonight and I had to bring it up, where he admitted to having casual sex with her 3 times. This is likely why she got [/SIZE]weirded[SIZE=11.111111640930176px] out. The guy says whatever happens, happens as he does have a girlfriend and would stop having sex with her if I was to get serious with her. The problem is that she isn't [/SIZE]answering[SIZE=11.111111640930176px] me anymore, what should I do?[/SIZE]

2. nothing. u dont chase bitches number one rule they will lose all attraction for u.

u shouldnta brought up another guy wtf did u spit her tit out to ask?

just go no contact n she will hit u up if not on to the next

3. She sounds like a slut fucking another guy who has a misses, so my suggestion is Fuck her then leave her, don't get attached to her, just Fuck then never talk again

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

4. perfect advice

5. Haha well your help has certainly boosted my confidence and most girls do find me attractive but my standards are high and this one is absolutely stunning! She's in this guy's class ad he even tutors her so I can see how they got close. If I had known that she wouldnt me messaging back or even that my buddy got in, I would have tried to go all the way! But I tired to play the respect card because I was actually interested in her for more than sex. And I know I shouldn't have brought up another guy im a dumbass! But no this was the today that I texted her and she hasnt responded to 3 since. Should I text her again?

6. do not text her again beta bra and do not play the respect card ever again beta bra

7. 3 texts and no replies? You're giving off the desperate scent mate

8. Yes I know, there is just something I really like about her. If I text her again it will be more desperate looking but I'd like to text her saying something like "I was really hoping to get to know you better" to maybe rekindle her interest.

9. beta bra hahahaha

10. If anything just ring her, if she hasn't replied to your first 3 she probably won't rep to the 4th lol

11. I've never called her and we are both in school so I feel like she probably won't answer. But yes I feel like she wont answer a text either which is why i'm lost what to do!

12. Just don't do anything about it

13. She's not into you buddy, keep it moving

14. 2 words:  SPIT ROAST

15. But why would she spend the entire night with me and let me play with her breasts? Also every text before we stopped was flirty with smiles and stuff?

16. Nooooo what if she just fell asleep or some shit?

Just let it be. You gotta be more patient.

17. How long? What if she doesn't text me all day tomorrow? Sadly it could even just be her phone messing up but I don't think so.

18. [quote name="Dabs In Space" post="19105108" timestamp="1386232193"]Nooooo what if she just fell asleep or some shit?Just let it be. You gotta be more patient.[/quote]
    To be honest bro she just wanted some Dick probably, girls play stupid but their the biggest deceivers on the planet, don't get me wrong not all women are like this but id say 1/2 are like this in our generation

19. betas guna beta

wait for when and if she replies but she wont cuz u blew it