i have developed a crush

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Titoelbambino, May 19, 2009.

1. i just don't know how to tell it to her...
    should i cut off one of my ears and mail it to her?

2. naa ears dont work any more, girls know your a keeper when you mail them your left nut;)

3. Dude if ur attractive enough and you two are really close, just be blunt about it don't beat around the bush. get kinda touchy next time your with her, then as you get comfortable just kinda slowly start rubbing on her cock through her jeans. you'll get er man dont worry shit like that always works out.

4. typo, i hope??

5. what you talking bout:confused::confused::confused:

6. if she had a cock, she'd be a man, wouldn't she?

7. naaa...really???:eek:

8. HAhhahahahahaha That just made me crack up.

(the cock thing)

9. then start talking to her man, ask if she wants to chill sometime.

if she does have a cock then dont, unless thats your kinda thing:confused:

10. i wasn't sure, that's why i asked :D

11. I know this has been posted before but all that chat really reminded me of this.

I know she hasn't got a dick BTW op. I'm sure it was a typo lol.

[​IMG]

12. haha i bet you gonna look like the guy in your pic after you slowly...:rolleyes:

13. #13 MoonJuice, May 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2009
    Better idea, send her pictures of your collection of skeletons or maybe footage of you impaling yourself on an elephant's tusk. Maybe you should start small, you know, by picking-up her perscription for Seroquel up and walk it to her house, in stilettos.

Don't forget to reinforce your windshield, just in case.

14. THANK GOD, finally the advice i was looking for. you get reps.

15. some funny shit there man, havent seen that one yet, or at least dont remember

16. I laughed so hard when I saw that LOL! Anyways OP just start touching her, begin breaking down the physical layer, and see how she responds.

17. ahahaha oh man i've never seen that before fucking hilarious