I HAVE CORONAVIRUS help :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pablosmokes, Mar 10, 2020.

1. I have family working for the feds. Looks like Trudeu will announce mot airports shutting down.

2. Ohio?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Ohio

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. It's just a flu, you will get better soon mate don't worry too much about it. It's only dangerous for the elderly and those with underlying health problems

5. Got caught in the China zoo fucking the monkeys.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. Except for the whole all ages get it and its 20-40 times worse than the flu thing. Science says it is not the flu. The Chief Medical Officer of Canada said "This is not just the Flu". I believe them.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I know someone who is 27 he got it and recovered. Here in the UK, we don't even go to the doctors for it, we just self isolate. Dont worry too much mate you will be fine

8. Getting over it is not the problem at all. The real unspoken issue is that when the medical system is overwhelmed then any traffic accidents, heart attacks, asthma attacks etc will not be able to be treated. The people who could have been routinely saved will have grave difficulties. They are triaging in Italy as we speak. Its gunna be bad.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. The real issue is ppls ignorance and lack of compassion for the old, sick, and ppl with health issues...Also there is not treatment or vaccine to prevent the spread... ppl don’t get all this extra shit isn’t for the masses. Its for everyone else who can’t recover from it. It blows my mind people just can’t grasp it... it’s like tf?!

• Agree Agree x 5
  10. Yep I agree. Anyone not caring if they get sick is really saying they are not concerned about anyone else at all. Tons of people are chronically ill and in danger. I see so much boomer bashing its incredible.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  11. #72 WeedCat, Mar 16, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    I heard something yesterday that people don't really ever feel threatened until someone they know or, know of, gets it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Yep, last Sunday my sister took my mom to another city to visit old folks homes over my objections. She thought I was over reacting, then my wife and I got quarantined and her tune changed. Sigh.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. That's probably true for youngsters but in my mind for me it's just a matter of when. My wife is a hospital nurse and this is a perfect opportunity for her to collect some life insurance and get rid of my ass at the same time. And in addition to the money she'll get sympathy and no one will suspect her of infecting me on purpose. Just kidding of course, she's great.

• Funny Funny x 4
  14. #75 WeedCat, Mar 16, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    Those are some dark thoughts the Ed even through the humor. Smooth sailing for you and your wife.

I've been thinking about the hospital workers a lot lately. Sister is an emergency nurse in San Diego. I worry because she has smoked since she was a kid. And brother in law is also emergency room nurse. I pray they will all get through this safely but I understand the risks involved with their job.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. My wife is one of those who are deemed 'vulnerable'. The advice is we self isolate for 12 weeks.
    The kids (In their twenties) are buying groceries for us. It gives me 12 weeks to tend to the girls and perhaps plant a few more. The downside is I'm alone, caring for my wife with no visitors. Fortunately, I have this site and others to keep me sane and I've just decarbed some leaves from a harvest and put them into caps. Should keep me sane or stoned most of the time.

Boris Johnson warns public to prepare to lose loved ones to coronavirus. That is a pretty significant statement and in our extended family, we have six over 75, and one niece who is pregnant. As for vulnerable, my wife is asthmatic, her cousin suffers high blood pressure and his wife is in chemo.

Part of the panic and buying is fear, none of us have a clue what is going to happen next.

Do something nice for a neighbor, especially if they are old.

• Like Like x 2
  16. The best of luck to you and yours. Cannabis, in general, is somewhat anti-viral so eating the leaves and juicing is a good thing. If you have CBD seeds plant those, I need no asthma meds at all when I take CBD caps (homemade). If you have access to elderberry or skullcap make tinctures. Fresh ginger juice is very good for colds and flues. Stay positive and take care of your family.

• Like Like x 1
  17. This may be a good time to take out a life insurance policy. Those of us who are at risk probably can't buy hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of insurance but we may could get a $10,000 policy which would be enough to plant us. If it's going to kill me I may as well get some cash out of it.

• Creative Creative x 1
  18. I feel for you was gone from work for almost 3 days bedridden by a bad flu and symptoms have the left side of my throat swollen but the bong hits been helping me with pain so thank goodness for that. Hopefully you have loved ones checking up. Much peace and blessings your way. Keep super hydrated. And take your vitamins!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. The covid19 virus is still 10-15 times more deadly than the flu primarily because it targets the older population and those with weakened immune systems. Trying to downplay the seriousness of this is not helpful. Although you may feel that you face minimal risk personally, you can infect someone with a compromised immune system or your parents or someone else parents and people really are dying. The worst is yet to come.

• Agree Agree x 3