I HAVE CORONAVIRUS help :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pablosmokes, Mar 10, 2020.

1. He explained why in his post. One of his school tutors tested positive and advised his group to get themselves tested. The bottom line is, if you're asymptomatic your body is doing whatever it needs to do to fight it. Also be aware that, if you have been exposed and have produced antibodies for the virus, you are no longer contagious to others.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Must have missed it

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. This is my story for the ones who missed the post. I wanna update that Im starting to cough and kinda losing breath when I cough too many times. But thats it. No sickness at all (hopefully). I want to share some videos of how we are living here but when I try to upload it says: Error. Video doesnt have an allowed extension? anyone can help me with that so I can upload? But basically the videos are of police roaming around the city with speakers telling people to dont go out and it looks like a terror movie

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Try uploading the video to YouTube & it should work bro, every time I've tried to upload vids here I get the same message u got :smoke:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. dude youre gonna be fine. the death rate is like 2% and the vast majority of those deaths are older people.

if you have no symptoms then you basically just have a cold. relax and stay quarantined so you dont spread the virus to others.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. [​IMG]
    You need a huge inflatable ^^^^^ in the front yard. Make the set complete.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Hope for a speedy recovery dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. You lost me at, "I have a girlfriend, should I tell her?"

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Ha! Thanks BrassNwood.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. sure and i have some ocean front property in Kansas for sale

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. ... and he goes on telling that she lives elsewhere and they have not seen each other for a month.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Yes normally a normal man will tell his girl
    maybe not his Wife tho...
    depending on how long hes been married to her...lol

every cloud has a silver lining

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 4
  14. Two weeks of xbox and reefer.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Yes, tell your girlfriend. Keeping secrets is no way to have a good relationship. (I was married for 51 years, before he passed away, so I know how relationships work.)

At your age, unless you have other health problems, Covid will be like a nasty flu, at the worst. :sick: The two main things you need to watch are your temperature and your breathing. As long as your temperature is around 37 C and you can smoke a joint, you are fine! :GettingStoned:

If you need something to keep busy with, check this out- The January 2020 Granny Storm Crow's List!

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. 99CB4BD6-A07D-4579-B186-3FA028F7BE4C.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Hang in there my friend. This will pass and you'll be fine.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. He lost me when he said he was just told he has it that day and five minutes later said he was 'embracing the possibilities of death everyday'

Hope ya get well soon though..it's just a bug, sweat it out.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. You won't have long to wait. All large clusters of normal humans must disperse. The entire world is on hold for the next 4-8 weeks. No meetings. No sports, No nothing.
    Keep 6 feet between you and the nearest other humans.

Homeless camps are not included in this directive.
    Unregulated as it were. :)
    Same liberal lawyers that fought to let them crap in the street fought to let them die like rats in the gutters of that same street.
    Pack them in as tight as you can.
    AAAAAAACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    Gesundheit !!!

<-- this is NOT the civilized world I grew up in. Screw it I'll have a few more Hash Capsules and I just won't give a flying Fuck.
    Besides I'm all out of fucks to give anyways. :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2