I HAVE CORONAVIRUS help :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pablosmokes, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Hello guys. Today they told me I have the coronavirus. But am asymptomatic. They told me to stay at home and wait. From what I know there’s a couple a hundred stories like mine. Imagine how many cases are not registered? And I’m just here waiting and smoking weed and thinking about life.
    Any one wanna chat? I kinda feel alone at this point

• Friendly Friendly x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Wishing you well. I hope no symptoms show up.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Wishing u the best man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Wishing you a safe and speedy recovery!

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Oh fuck I hope you're okay dude, stay positive & you'll kick this Corona viruses ass :smoke:

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. That sucks man, is someone keeping an eye on ya in the event you start turning south.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. Ahhaaa shit! What kind of test did they give you to determine this? I sweated my ass off and woke up with a sour throat and what feels like a fever. I hope you get better soon!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  8. Why were you tested?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Sorry to hear, did they say where you contracted it, what state and area are you from
    Are you in an outbreak area, or is this another site they are being quiet about.
    Best of luck Mate , Please share your story if you feel up to it.
    You can beat this

OK I see you are from Italy, are you still doing dabs or are you giving the lungs a break in case?

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. You'll be fine, just read some books and browse the web. If you don't feel short of breath/ congested and don't have asthma you'll likely be fine smoking to be honest.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. #11 pablosmokes, Mar 11, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
    Thanks for all the replies guys! Im from Italy and shiiit it looks we living in a movie. Seems like a zombie outbreak... but without zombies, you know? My thesis tutor told me and other 5 people (from my thesis course) he had been tested and catched the coronavirus, and that we should probably get ourselves checked too..so I went to a hospital and they did the coronavirus test and told me it was positive :( They told me to wait 15 days, stay home, dont tell anyone (already posted this on this web so fuck me right) and eat healthy. So far so good. I will update you guys. Im in my mid 20's and they said that its not that agressive, BUT there have been cases where young people got killed I think, so you gotta still take care of yourself. Wherever you are take good care of yourself! This coronavirus is tricky and lethal from what I know. And guys the fever is a suspicious sign! You should probably go to a hospital if you have it. If you have a flu or feel kinda sick wait a few days and if it gets worse you should go check yourself too...you never know who you may kill if you pass it to other people! Everyones body reacts different to it, especially older people!

Keeping the good vibes here with another joint :)
    Again, I appreciate every single stoner that took the time to reply! Be safe&good smoking:GettingStoned:

• Like Like x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Find it really weird they told you not to tell anybody, I feel like you should be telling every person you may have come into contact with in the last week or so. Best of luck on the recovery, in the US and it seems like only a matter of time before we are in a similar situation

• Like Like x 2
  13. #13 pablosmokes, Mar 11, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
    I have a gf but she doesnt know yet...should I tell her? I havent seen her in 1 month so she doesnt have it.
    And if it goes south...I dont know man..Im trying to embrace the possibility everyday :(

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. With my son and his family stationed in Italy, I'm curious about the everyday routines. In self quarantine do you still interact with anyone or are you completely isolated? If you go about your everyday life are you gloved or wearing a face mask? Is there much hysteria or are people functioning as though tomorrow will still come?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hope ur stock pile of herb is good... that’d suck to sit in 2-3weeks, Hope all turns out well. How old r u and how do they think u caught it? Did/do u have to call everyone u have been in contact with for a certain amount of time? I’ve still been going to the packed gym everyday... been debating that

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Sorry to hear you got it.
    I found this channel with really good info on youtube run by a doctor of pulmonary medicine, medcram.com ,
    recommended so far is , getting plenty of sleep for a healthy immune system is very important,
    enough vitamin D, 25 to 50 mcg daily is enough if you can't get 20 minutes of sunshine, adequate vitamin D reduces the incidence of respiratory infections by about half according to a paper from 2010, but too much is bad as it is fat soluble so it accumulates if there is an excess.It is the daily dose that makes the difference.
    Yesterday he referenced a paper from the chinese doctors on using chloroquine as a treatment .
    There are some great explanations of how a virus operates too .
    MedCram - Medical Lectures Explained CLEARLY - YouTube
    Coronavirus Epidemic Update 33: COVID-19 Medication ...

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Most cases are like you no symptoms and you will be fine. Might even be a false positive. Hope your not 80 years old. That is the average age of the people that died in the US

18. How are ya man?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  19. This will become a common thread, sooner than later. In the last hour the President has shut down travel to and from Europe, NBA suspends season because a player tested positive and Tom Hanks and wife have contracted the virus in Australia This is the tip of a massive iceberg..

• Agree Agree x 4
  20. With no symptoms why did you get yested

• Like Like x 1